Germany wake up!!

Do you give a rats ass about what venezuelans are going thru right now ? not really i'd wager.
No, but i bet for venezuelans is way worse venzuelans die than lets say canadians.

Kill own people is worse than kill different people, because tribes and people kill different tribes and people since humankind exists.

germans genocides millions, started a war that killed what 50 million. non nazis don't agree with that thus the guilt.

it's rather simple. they just taken the guilt way to far, like the germans took the war atroceties.

real lack of common sense middle ground these germans have.

I agree.

This is what I'm talking about. For these colored people whether they are Indians, latinos, Blacks or etc etc. Should take notice and never ever comment on Muslims or immigrant matters.

For they will face the music when the Germans finally rise again and the future fuhrer arrives. They will carry out atrocious never heard before. The holocaust will become a good night story for kids compared to the atrocious that is ahead aka part 2.

Lets be honest the minorities are defense-less. This could be extremely horrible experience for them. Some of them are not wise to see through the mirror and realize all this anti-islam is just Hoax that the true target is you who live in western countries. What is sad is tho that they brought this upon themselves because they are mostly the ones crying about Islam day in and day out and alerted an sleeping giant as if he wants them good. sometimes you are running from something but unfortunately run into something that is much worse

Last edited:
The Globalists/Power Elite/Oligarchs only competition is a united nationalistic white country. So the implement "diversity" which is code for white genocide.

They have programmed people so well that simply pointing out the white genocide project gets one labelled "racist." Can't speak the truth or you will be shunned and destroyed.

Reasoning i have on that is, Mao or Uncle Joe killed their own.

german atrocities and genocide was carried out on others. I doubt anyone would have given a fuck if Hitler killed 20 million germans.

manipulation.jpg

Deutschland Erwache.
What a bunch of idiots in here. What is Germany? You know its nothing real right? Germany has always just been the idea of unification of people to create a Reich.
In order to preserve or advance the interests of the Fatherland.
That's what they are doing right now. Germany has never been more awake than it is now because the Reich has never been greater or had more influence.

I am just glad the Fuehrer isn't alive anymore to see this "untermenschen geschnatter" from a bunch of white guys that wish they were Aryans that don't even know what Germany is.

The Globalists/Power Elite/Oligarchs only competition is a united nationalistic white country. So the implement "diversity" which is code for white genocide.

They have programmed people so well that simply pointing out the white genocide project gets one labelled "racist." Can't speak the truth or you will be shunned and destroyed.

Things are happening in Austria and Czech Republic.

Reasoning i have on that is, Mao or Uncle Joe killed their own.

german atrocities and genocide was carried out on others. I doubt anyone would have given a fuck if Hitler killed 20 million germans.
Which is sad. Or maybe the real reason that people do not care is that the murders committed by Mao and Stalin aren't mentioned nearly as often by the MSM as the murders committed under Hitler.

This is what I'm talking about. For these colored people whether they are Indians, latinos, Blacks or etc etc. Should take notice and never ever comment on Muslims or immigrant matters.

For they will face the music when the Germans finally rise again and the future fuhrer arrives. They will carry out atrocious never heard before. The holocaust will become a good night story for kids compared to the atrocious that is ahead aka part 2.

Lets be honest the minorities are defense-less. This could be extremely horrible experience for them. Some of them are not wise to see through the mirror and realize all this anti-islam is just Hoax that the true target is you who live in western countries. What is sad is tho that they brought this upon themselves because they are mostly the ones crying about Islam day in and day out and alerted an sleeping giant as if he wants them good. sometimes you are running from something but unfortunately run into something that is much worse
So Muslims are not a problem despite the powers behind the curtain using the problems that waves of unfettered Muslims bring to create crisis to a non-Muslim host cultures?

Really, guy?

Same disease is infecting many other countries as well.

Poland so far has sent the best message.

Deutschland Erwache.
What a bunch of idiots in here. What is Germany? You know its nothing real right? Germany has always just been the idea of unification of people to create a Reich.
That's what they are doing right now. Germany has never been more awake than it is now because the Reich has never been greater or had more influence.

I am just glad the Fuehrer isn't alive anymore to see this "untermenschen geschnatter" from a bunch of white guys that wish they were Aryans that don't even know what Germany is.
Was in Fulda before travelling to Frankfurt and there was literally not one german there lol. A few white guys but they didn't speak german either. :D

I've heard progressives argue that children are like a disease.

Deutschland Erwache.

What is germany now ? but a muslim whore house.

Germany is nothing anymore but a giant ghetto.

The fuhrer wanted to preserve his people, yet what he achieved is their long term destruction now that's just some awesome typical germanness there achieve the opposite of what you intended. We Shallz take over the Europa, Shiatz but what we actually achieved is Ruzzianz in Berlin.

Quite ironic how a nazi racist is now arguing that all the muslims and africans is more or less the same thing "germany" has been all this time. lmao enjoy the enrichment aryans, maybe they will fuck some civility into you.

Never have the germans or even germania in general be more pathetic and weak then now. You are whores in their own nation getting raped and enriched left and right. Sorry but none want to be aryan nazis like you, you nazis really should get over your little delusions of grandeur. None want your chump history of genocide and losing wars and now being victims and whores in your own land.

As disgusting as current pop replacement is even in a nazi nation, there none that deserve it more than you. Funny enough as much as I we support it, it's germans own choice to pay for ww2 by destroying themselves. Quite stupid of you, should have just payed financially for your crimes said sorry and after said we are now over it you all can fuck off. But hey germans have a way about them, tried to exterminate people. Now you all are doing that to your selves. Only the fucking germans lol.

Bottom line, is having children is important.

I honestly think "western" countries need to start looking inward and figure out some of these basics.

I'm amazingly impressed by computerfogie.

Guy has mod powers, is actually in Germany, and is subject to mentally retarded life-long basement posters in this thread ramble on with F-level analysis on the state of political affairs and life in Germany -- all without dishing out the bans.

That... is... discipline.

Bottom line, is having children is important.

I honestly think "western" countries need to start looking inward and figure out some of these basics.

Why when you can flood yourself with millions of migrant muslims and africans.

Paying their welfare is easier than raising a kid for the west.

Why when you can flood yourself with millions of migrant muslims and africans.

Paying their welfare is easier than raising a kid for the west.

It's really a suicidal approach. And people can do that if they want. But it's scary that progressives think this is a reasonable path. I mean Merkel for instance. Someone made a list of Western leaders who are childless and it's astounding. To me it represents a necessary balance. It's like skipping one or two of the four food groups and then insisting you're healthy.

Germany is dying out, they need to wake up::

1. German people are disappearing because they aren't having enough kids per family to sustain their numbers

2. They are taking in too many uneducated migrants, 1 million and counting, have they lost their minds?? Integration attempts are failing.

3. Native Germans in Frankfurt are THE MINORITY.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html

4. Low-life migrants get free hotel stays paid for by Germany, yet German homeless get nothing
https://redice.tv/news/germany-to-s...ants-10-000-germans-remain-homeless-in-berlin

The alt-left in Germany is killing themselves.
maybe Germans, like all whites in general, should start procreating more. White birth rates are down by quite a bit, not the migrants fault they are trending into minority status.

Back