Germany: Groups of refugees sexually assault women at festival, 1000 people riot and attack police

Which major city in Europe has the highest chance of turning into Chicago or Detroit?
I'd say Brussels.

Anyway, any legit source on this story? Bild is trash...any videos of the riots perhaps?

You wont believe it, but the Govt is using Ex Stasi Henchmen to catch "Hate speech" on the Internet now.

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/...vergangenheit-von-anetta-kahane/14966422.html

2-format6001.jpg
No... fcuking... way...

Jesus!

I'm sure she'll be objective...

Allaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh .... Akbaaaaah

This is what the Gerrys wanted

German Summerfests are notorious for people being drunk, but, weirdly enough, we never rioted after a Fest or went around Town with Groups armed with knives.And sexual assaults used to be a rarity , not a common occurence.
The same here in Sweden but media managed to dig up some historian that claimed that these events are nothing new but he failed to backup his claim but it did sound good.

When that doesn't work, they always play the angle that people are more willingly to report crimes. Which would be very odd considering the fact that the public trust for the police and judiciary system is at an all time low, the police are solving fewer and fewer crimes as well as threats against witnesses have increased.

The same here in Sweden but media managed to dig up some historian that claimed that these events are nothing new but he failed to backup his claim but it did sound good.

When that doesn't work, they always play the angle that people are more willingly to report crimes. Which would be very odd considering the fact that the public trust for the police and judiciary system is at an all time low, the police are solving fewer and fewer crimes as well as threats against witnesses have increased.

And don't forget attacking the victims and women in general by saying they are making it up or only willing to report sex crimes committed by immigrants/Muslims/non-whites because they are racist. Just like they did with the grooming gangs in Rotherham, or the sex attacks on New Years Eve in Cologne, or the rapes in Sweden. Some feminism we've got here in Western Europe:rolleyes:

Feeling fear or anger about Islam is Islamaphobic ...

It's OK to be angry about the group known for raping, known for driving people over. Known for no gay rights or religious freedom.
An Iman pointed out the other day that after a terror attack , that people should go online and read the response.
He points out that many of the responses are jokes that make light of the situation. Religion of peace stuff.

Tells his followers that the enemy has no capability to fight back or even get angry. They should not fear any revenge, as this enemy will not fight back. But take a beating.

The went on about how liberalism is a great tool for them.
To claim Islamophobia will help protect their cause. There are ways to make the enemy feel guilty and by claiming racism. It will make them look and go the other way while you can slowly take over and change their society.

I see, we're moving the goalposts here.
From no Breitbart to no tabloids.
Local news:
http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten....est.3ad44ac7-cce7-4f1f-b6ea-8ec38e87dd0a.html
Report of the press conference with the chief of police:
https://www.zvw.de/inhalt.schorndor...owo.14b1645a-5bea-4290-868e-71e911f73469.html
Goalposts? I wasn't moving anything since I didn't ask you to prove anything or something like that in the first place. Just in the future, use one of the real newspapers instead of freaking Bild.

Goalposts? I wasn't moving anything since I didn't ask you to prove anything or something like that in the first place. Just in the future, use one of the real newspapers instead of freaking Bild.
Bild is a tabloid, it's not fake news.
They don't report incidents which didn't happen.

It's OK to be angry about the group known for raping, known for driving people over. Known for no gay rights or religious freedom.
An Iman pointed out the other day that after a terror attack , that people should go online and read the response.
He points out that many of the responses are jokes that make light of the situation. Religion of peace stuff.

Tells his followers that the enemy has no capability to fight back or even get angry. They should not fear any revenge, as this enemy will not fight back. But take a beating.

The went on about how liberalism is a great tool for them.
To claim Islamophobia will help protect their cause. There are ways to make the enemy feel guilty and by claiming racism. It will make them look and go the other way while you can slowly take over and change their society.

What is happening now is so obvious, that people that defend Islam at this stage are just as bad.

My eyes were open after 9/11.

We have only a very small and weak opposition, with literally 0 media support.

In my opinion we are close to a regime.

- Probably 16! years Merkel. This is a joke...
- Media is almost forced into line. America has powerful right media like fox, breitbart etc. In Germany you can only chose between clearly left and left media.
- They destroy our freedom with absolutely anti-democratic laws. (For example the new hate speech law - Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz). I hope we still have a supreme court, which will stop this non-sense.
- Today minister Ramelow said he would love to cut freedom of meetings, because of right groups. wtf?!
- No referendums, because they are a danger to our so called "liberal" democracy
- And didn't you know? We have state TV, if you don't pay you go to jail.
etc.

back to the topic. I love how silent the media is about it. Here and there a small article and this is just it, but among us guys, there should be a fucking outrage about that!!!
It's almost like we are getting used to it.

Well said , but when things are going in that direction, you can almost tell their is a sinister agenda behind all of this.
You Can see how sketchy things are when the media and police attack their own citizens over refugee.

Wars today are not fought with tradition weapons and armies.
Attacks on enemies and counties are done with more out of the box thinking.
The push for open borders is a weapon used by the enemy. And it's doing more damage then a gun

Take over media and government and you won't need a weapon.

This enemy is slow and calculated.
They strategically get their own in positions of government, security and media. It's how they are attacking.

In America 90% of the people are waiting for the enemy with guns and lots of ammo.
Not knowing war is not fought like that.
They are slowly waking up to the new out of the box thinking attacks. When people start noticing that, they can start lumping the terrorist and the politically correct sympathizers in 1 group.
Liberals and terrorist have found out the have a lot in common.
Completely opposite views on sexuality and religious freedom.
But the old the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
And the enemy for terrorist and the liberal pc world is nationalism

Bild is a tabloid, it's not fake news.
They don't report incidents which didn't happen.
:rolleyes:
I'm sure they thoroughly check their sources, and don't just publish anything that will make the headlines.

I'm not gonna feel bad about not trusting Bild.

What will the history books say about Merkel in 100 yrs and beyond?

When will the people fight back? When will the people defend themselves and their women?
When will they get angry enough to say 'no more!'

I honestly believe that some time there will be running battles between groups of various refugees and groups of Germans, French, British, etc. It won't be that uncommon.

100 years of history can be summed up in a few paragraphs in a history book.
In the middle east they are taught Osama attacked America on 911
Then next to take over top power was Obama hussein.
During those 8 years Muslims have invaded and set seeds in every continent.
Muslim influence has started to change the dirty western world.

Its a choice. The German people have made it. It isn't Merkel. It isn't their leaders. Its the Germans.

Enjoy the diversity, Germany.

This. Save your sympathy for people who deserve it. Not that I'm getting on my high horse or anything because I'm from the UK and we aren't much better.

Angela's arabs just keep on giving more and more !!

I hope all those brainwashed clowns with the "refugees welcome" banners have been red pilled.

:rolleyes:
I'm sure they thoroughly check their sources, and don't just publish anything that will make the headlines.

I'm not gonna feel bad about not trusting Bild.
Of course it's a tabloid and relies on sensationalism, simple language, catchy headlines etc. But you're setting the standard too high, oftentimes Bild is the first newspaper to report something and then is treated as a legitimate source by more trusted news outlets which quickly publish articles which basically echo what Bild writes. So you'd have to exclude quite a lot of stuff from your white list. Obviously, it's better to double-check or read about it somewhere else after some time but it's not a political propaganda & fake news outlet. I'd accept not quoting infowars or breitbart but I don't see how European tabloids should be blacklisted if American mainstream media consists of outlets like CNN, MSNBC & Co. What's really trustworthy enough for sherdog then?
Refugee blows himself up in a suicide attack -> CNN: Syrian Refugee dies in German blast.
Private security company fights off armed Somali pirates -> ABC news: Brutal war between American mercenaries & somali sailors
I wonder if Bild or CNN reported more accurately....

lol no way, its the EU capitol
If there's one thing I agree on with Trump, it's that Brussels is a shithole.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where it is on a map, but there's a lot of places in Brussels you are absolutely not safe at, especially as a woman.

It's getting worse too.

Its a choice. The German people have made it. It isn't Merkel. It isn't their leaders. Its the Germans.

Enjoy the diversity, Germany.
People can be mislead , brainwashed.

Back