Germany: Groups of refugees sexually assault women at festival, 1000 people riot and attack police

You get what you voted for.

An article from the German media "Die Welt" (engl. the world):

"The Police had weak control about the situation"
https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/art...e-die-Lage-nicht-immer-im-Griff.html#Comments

- Young rioting people solidarise even with their rivals against the police.
- Sexual assaults happened.
- Police said alcohol was a problem.
Maybe I'm thinking of another European country but I believe German posters have already told us there isn't any party that would expel immigrants and stop immigration.

Damn.

Nazi guilt is some powerful shit.

The irony is if they keep cucking like this, The Fourth Reich won't be too far behind.

@snakedafunky told me this kind of thing wouldn't happen in Germany because the police are super pros at riot control due to soccer riots and totally wouldnt get run over like cans

Please show me that. Not saying I never said it but I think I said it if the cops are prepared enough.

The German government has been very careless about the number of young single males they let in, especially from uncivilized places. Now they need to manage the problem they created, but they don't want to do that either.

This was a 20 minute drive from where I live.

I feel like I really need to weigh in here, but tonight I plan to watch GoT and then the day is pretty much over. Maybe tomorrow morning.

But here's an abridged version of my thoughts. I feel the 'terrorist' and 'rapist' discussion exaggerates relatively rare events and distracts from the real problem which is cultural impact.

This was a 20 minute drive from where I live.
Found another suspect.

I feel like I really need to weigh in here, but tonight I plan to watch GoT and then the day is pretty much over. Maybe tomorrow morning.

But here's an abridged version of my thoughts. I feel the 'terrorist' and 'rapist' discussion exaggerates relatively rare events and distracts from the real problem which is cultural impact.
The long term problem will be their economic impact.
The number of jobs for 'simple workers' will continue to decrease and the majority of those people are and will be unemployable, plain and simple.
They live off the welfare state as soon as they set a foot on European mainland and for many of them, this won't change until they die in Germany.
Thanks to socialized healthcare you'll also keep them alive and feed them until they're 85.
And we're talking about a few million people in a country with a population of ~80 million or so.
You already have the problem of above average economic inactivity and welfare dependency with Turks.
That's immigration which historically started with immigrant workers.
And the data shows that the problem typically persists over many generations (even though it -obviously- improves).
A future administration will have to deport a few hundred thousand, not debate about 13 or 20 deportations to Afghanistan or North Africa.

Where is the opposition fighting back.
Can people even get angry today.
The only revenge so far are wise ass comments making light and down playing the situation.

What will the history books say about Merkel in 100 yrs and beyond?

When will the people fight back? When will the people defend themselves and their women?
When will they get angry enough to say 'no more!'

I honestly believe that some time there will be running battles between groups of various refugees and groups of Germans, French, British, etc. It won't be that uncommon.

Maybe I'm thinking of another European country but I believe German posters have already told us there isn't any party that would expel immigrants and stop immigration.

There is one relevant party (AfD) in Germany, which is strongly against mass immigration.
They have about 10% in this country.

Unfortunately it's not a good party and in addition to that, the MSM owns them easily.

Last edited:
Find those guys and deport their asses

You get what you voted for.

An article from the German media "Die Welt" (engl. the world):

"The Police had weak control about the situation"
https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/art...e-die-Lage-nicht-immer-im-Griff.html#Comments

- Young rioting people solidarise even with their rivals against the police.
- Sexual assaults happened.
- Police said alcohol was a problem.
Yep.

It's like a beaten wife who keeps on going back. You can't tell them anything, or change their mind, so fuck it. Let em burn.

1000 people rioting and there's no video? Is Germany going on social and fucking deleting the evidence or some shit? I just don't understand why there's no video.

That and this is how they thank the Germans for asylum...

Where is the opposition fighting back.
Can people even get angry today.
The only revenge so far are wise ass comments making light and down playing the situation.

We have only a very small and weak opposition, with literally 0 media support.

In my opinion we are close to a regime.

- Probably 16! years Merkel. This is a joke...
- Media is almost forced into line. America has powerful right media like fox, breitbart etc. In Germany you can only chose between clearly left and left media.
- They destroy our freedom with absolutely anti-democratic laws. (For example the new hate speech law - Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz). I hope we still have a supreme court, which will stop this non-sense.
- Today minister Ramelow said he would love to cut freedom of meetings, because of right groups. wtf?!
- No referendums, because they are a danger to our so called "liberal" democracy
- And didn't you know? We have state TV, if you don't pay you go to jail.
etc.

back to the topic. I love how silent the media is about it. Here and there a small article and this is just it, but among us guys, there should be a fucking outrage about that!!!
It's almost like we are getting used to it.

Last edited:
Men stand superior to women…” (Q 4.34)

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

— Qur'an 4:34

Narrated 'Ikrima: Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon 'AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. 'Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Apostle came, 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" When 'AbdurRahman heard that his wife had gone to the Prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment, 'Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's Apostle! She has told a lie! I am very strong and can satisfy her but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifa'a." Allah's Apostle said, to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifa'a unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." Then the Prophet saw two boys with 'Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that 'AbdurRahman said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "You claim what you claim (i.e.. that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow,"

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:72:715

I just dont get it!! How could someone read the Quran and Hadith and not have an extremely sane and healthy relationship with women????

Back