Germany and Muslims - crime stats (2014) by nationality.

Egelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
German Police Crime Stats for 2014. https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2

Fun facts when it comes to death rape assault. (3 pillars of islam)

- Muslims are the top perpetrators on all crimes.
- Highest non Muslims chart 7th on the robbery/extortion stat.
- Muslims no surprise take the top 12 on the sex assault/rape, they account for about ++70% of it.

See for your self and come up with your own views.

- WTF was the Mad Cow thinking.

Muslims sure love them some killings.
11ukmeh.jpg

The love abusing and sexually assaulting.
mai9sm.jpg

Typical names at the top.
xml5c2.jpg

source https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInfor...heKriminalstatistik/PKS2014/pks2014_node.html https://img.pr0gramm.com/2016/01/26/d555b2d7df321868.jpg

But it's because they're oppressed it's a symptom of systematic racism

Statistics of peace

This is what they understand by integrate, they literally try to integrate their penises in women by force and then go rob and kill. And we are supposed to let them integrated their way. Don't be so intolerant guy please. Right @seiger?

That's allot of sexual emergencies

But it's because they're oppressed it's a symptom of systematic racism

Islam is real oppressive for sure.

Not their fault, Mohhamed was just real naughty with all the murder and rape. Its hard living up to your heroes.

Well.. atleast the rest of the world can learn from their mistake. Sorry Germany/Sweden/etc... but you guys can keep your multiculturalism and diversity.

@seiger

come on you ilsamist loving pos, come out come out from what ever basement you are sexually abusing a child from.

Pretty soon we'll have an Islamic Caliphate that owns all of Europe's debt

@seiger come on you ilsamist loving pos, come out come out from what ever basement you are sexually abusing a child from.
He is probably praying now. He's working on that burn mark on his forehead. I am guessing it looks like this:
33110_1.jpg

lets see if these countries all continue to pay higher taxes and willingly support the safety net that these homies are aiming to exploit....

I'm thinking no

- Muslims no surprise take the top 12 on the sex assault/rape, they account for about ++70% of it.

See for your self and come up with your own views.

Are you sure you understand that statistic correctly? Because they certainly do not account for 70% of it.

Obviously, they commit too many crimes and need to be kicked out. But you should probably understand a statistic first before posting it.
I can explain how they came to the numbers above if anyone is interested.
They are not wrong but they are not total numbers of crimes they are just quotes.

Are you sure you understand that statistic correctly? Because they certainly do not account for 70% of it.

Obviously, they commit too many crimes and need to be kicked out. But you should probably understand a statistic first before posting it.
I can explain how they came to the numbers above if anyone is interested.
They are not wrong but they are not total numbers of crimes they are just quotes.

Yes their pop is small so over all crimes are small part, but that irrelevant.

Their rates per (x amount) of rape murder type crime is staggering and shows the future of Germany as their populations grow and your natural Germans die out.

if Merkel gets reelected I dont want to ever hear a peep out of the Germans again. They didnt do this to themselves but if they actually reelect this idiot they will have to deal with a century of islamic imperialism and a century of straight up cucking themselves out of existence. Its just sickening and absolute lunacy.

My fellow Russians making top 10 on some lists. Pride of our motherland...

Half of the Lebanese are probably from the Miri clan.

Also lol at you guys being obsessed with calling out Seiger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back