Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany

Those type of europeans dont like americans anyways. Why spend your blood and money to defend them? They are ungrateful.

Their massive push for multi culturalism doesn't strike me as a country looking to return to its dark days.
I'd agree with you but there has been an uptick in the anti-immigration movement. Hell, Merkle just went through something with her opposition regarding it.
I don't think Germans are going to be knocking on Poland's door anytime soon, but they definitely could swing to the other extreme on the multiculturalism. Speaking of Poland, now they are asking for a permanent US presence. So it could just be a matter of moving from point A to point B as far as pulling out of Germany.

I'd agree with you but there has been an uptick in the anti-immigration movement. Hell, Merkle just went through something with her opposition regarding it.
I don't think Germans are going to be knocking on Poland's door anytime soon, but they definitely could swing to the other extreme on the multiculturalism. Speaking of Poland, now they are asking for a permanent US presence. So it could just be a matter of moving from point A to point B as far as pulling out of Germany.
Can't really blame Poland if you look at history.

The Vikings used and abused them to get into mainland Europe
Napoleon
The Germans twice
Russia

Can't really blame Poland if you look at history.

The Vikings used and abused them to get into mainland Europe
Napoleon
The Germans twice
Russia
I get that, if there is anyone that should be paranoid it is definitely Poland. I'd also throw Russia/Soviets in there a couple more times since they have a long standing history of pissing on the Poles.

We should pull out. We spend an enormous amount of money defending a very rich country that should be taking care of themselves. German military readiness is a joke by the way for those posters who don't know shit about it but nevertheless want to fantasize about German wonder technology.

I say pull them out and anywhere we are not wanted or needed.

This. This has always been my proposition to cut from our absolutely bloated military budget without slipping on safety of Americans, advanced weaponry, or soldier pay

Tim-Kennedy.png

you calling this guy a liar?
266050.jpg

Why are we still in Germany? The people don't want us there and they never did. Should we maintain a force their because someone's grandparents did something wrong? It makes no sense to me and according to polling data the Germans don't want us. We should do what Russia did long ago and send the troops home

https://www.yahoo.com/news/germans-want-donald-trump-pull-115845717.html

Having bases in Europe is quite convenient for our military to react crisis around the world, for one.

Geographically it's very central to the world's hot spots and it's very stable as well with better infrastructure than most of America even.

I get that, if there is anyone that should be paranoid it is definitely Poland. I'd also throw Russia/Soviets in there a couple more times since they have a long standing history of pissing on the Poles.

But it is unlikely that Russia or USSR 2.0 could ever be a threat to poland as long as it is in EU and or allied with US and France. Annexing poland is and has been studied as distaster. At best yoi would want to elect puppet fsvorite governments like USA has done in latin america.

Macron's working on that combined EU force under the control of Brussels that would yes, include the UK regardless of Brexit and it's highly likely that May would agree to it just to have another lick at the EU Commission ballsack.
not gonna lie, I had not heard about this

thank for the info, respect

Having bases in Europe is quite convenient for our military to react crisis around the world, for one.

Geographically it's very central to the world's hot spots and it's very stable as well with better infrastructure than most of America even.

1) your not wanted
2) they dont like you and if war did break out they are ungrateful. So americans die to save germans who largely mock US
3) it costs you tons of money
4) EU building its own army
5) Germans pay under fair share in nato anf get idiot Americans to protect them from "Russia" lol snd germans spend money on social welfsre for themselves and live happier lives. While US does oppsite and spends more on militsry and bombs and foreign bases and military policing of world than its own citizens.

I'm for it. In fact, I'm for dissolving NATO, let those freeloaders worry about their own defense. They can't even come up with their minimum dues.
Imagine the money we would save if we told our "friends" in Europe that they are on their own and closed up shop.

While that is a fair point, I have a problem with the fact we react to crisis around the world. I know we sent a lot of wounded troops their from Iraq and we have Africa Command there. I just don't think we should be in either places.

But it is unlikely that Russia or USSR 2.0 could ever be a threat to poland as long as it is in EU and or allied with US and France. Annexing poland is and has been studied as distaster. At best yoi would want to elect puppet fsvorite governments like USA has done in latin america.
didn't read one word after I saw it was you. Go back to bragging about killing 7 million people being an "accident" jagoff.
You really want to come back for more abuse? I still think you are a piece of crap and I don't EVER want to have a discussion with you. I don't care if you came to me with the cure for cancer (which by the looks of that picture you could use) I'd rather die.

Don't forget it's also about having a reason for our inflated DOD budget. Pulling the foreign bases would reduce resource acquisition for commanders. I.E. troop strength for certain units and all the funding that goes along with it. We called it use it or lose it.

While that is a fair point, I have a problem with the fact we react to crisis around the world. I know we sent a lot of wounded troops their from Iraq and we have Africa Command there. I just don't think we should be in either places.

Well I think you're just 100% wrong.

We defeated the Nazis and the Soviets to control the world and it's our job to protect it or else our ancestors effort was a total waste.

This is such a weak attitude.

Those type of europeans dont like americans anyways. Why spend your blood and money to defend them? They are ungrateful.

What do you type of Europeans? The Germanic Type?

What are you from the Visigothic era?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back