German teen arrested for plotting bomb attack on gay nightclub and a church

German teen arrested for plotting bomb attack on gay nightclub

German police in the state of Hesse arrested a teenager in September for plotting an Islamic terror attack on a gay club and church in the city of Frankfurt.

An intelligence source in Germany told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday that the state police "arrested a guy named Yusuf Erkocoglu, a young Turkish kid caught planning to blow up a gay club in Frankfurt."

The Post is the first publication to obtain the name of the suspect.

The intelligence source confirmed that Erkocoglu also targeted a Catholic church in Frankfurt -- the financial center of Germany. German media outlets reported that the 17-year-old suspect has both Turkish and German citizenship.

The United States Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, told the Post : "The US will always work with our German Government partners to thwart acts of terror. This case highlights the urgent need to work together."

The US government played a role in preventing Erkocoglu 's suspected attack, according to the intelligence source in Germany.

The Post reached out to the Frankfurt prosecutor's office on Thursday night but the office did not immediately respond.

Frankfurt has seen Islamic-animated terrorism targeting US soldiers. In 2011, Arid Uka, a Kosovan Albanian , told a Frankfurt court that online Islamist propaganda motivated him to murder two US soldiers at the Frankfurt airport.

Arid Uka was convicted of the murders of Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.

Uka shot Alden in the back of the head, according to court documents. He then shouted "Allahu Akbar" – Arabic for "God is great" – and shot Cuddeback.

The left-wing German terrorist group Red Army Faction has in the past executed lethal terrorist attacks on US military personnel.

The rise of Islamic terror networks in Germany has created new dangers for Germany, the United States and Jewish and Israeli institutions in the Federal Republic. The Islamic Republic of Iran commissioned a Pakistani man to spy on Israeli and Jewish organizations and launch an assassination plot, according to German media and prosecution documents.

A Berlin court sentenced the 31-yearold Pakistani citizen Mustufa Haidar Syed-Naqfi to four years and three months in prison in 2017 for working for Iran’s intelligence service to spy “against Germany and another NATO member.”
https://www.jpost.com//Internationa...blow-up-gay-club-in-Frankfurt-arrested-567201

Thank God that the authorities stopped the Christophobic and homophobic terrorist in time.

...no true Muslim

It funny you can’t go two days without hearing of a new incident and yet we’re still being told there is no problems. As posted in another thread these radical Christians need to Evolve and let the peaceful Islamics enrich their lives.....

German teen arrested for plotting bomb attack on gay nightclub

German police in the state of Hesse arrested a teenager in September for plotting an Islamic terror attack on a gay club and church in the city of Frankfurt.

An intelligence source in Germany told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday that the state police "arrested a guy named Yusuf Erkocoglu, a young Turkish kid caught planning to blow up a gay club in Frankfurt."

The Post is the first publication to obtain the name of the suspect.

The intelligence source confirmed that Erkocoglu also targeted a Catholic church in Frankfurt -- the financial center of Germany. German media outlets reported that the 17-year-old suspect has both Turkish and German citizenship.

The United States Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, told the Post : "The US will always work with our German Government partners to thwart acts of terror. This case highlights the urgent need to work together."

The US government played a role in preventing Erkocoglu 's suspected attack, according to the intelligence source in Germany.

The Post reached out to the Frankfurt prosecutor's office on Thursday night but the office did not immediately respond.

Frankfurt has seen Islamic-animated terrorism targeting US soldiers. In 2011, Arid Uka, a Kosovan Albanian , told a Frankfurt court that online Islamist propaganda motivated him to murder two US soldiers at the Frankfurt airport.

Arid Uka was convicted of the murders of Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.

Uka shot Alden in the back of the head, according to court documents. He then shouted "Allahu Akbar" – Arabic for "God is great" – and shot Cuddeback.

The left-wing German terrorist group Red Army Faction has in the past executed lethal terrorist attacks on US military personnel.

The rise of Islamic terror networks in Germany has created new dangers for Germany, the United States and Jewish and Israeli institutions in the Federal Republic. The Islamic Republic of Iran commissioned a Pakistani man to spy on Israeli and Jewish organizations and launch an assassination plot, according to German media and prosecution documents.

A Berlin court sentenced the 31-yearold Pakistani citizen Mustufa Haidar Syed-Naqfi to four years and three months in prison in 2017 for working for Iran’s intelligence service to spy “against Germany and another NATO member.”
https://www.jpost.com//Internationa...blow-up-gay-club-in-Frankfurt-arrested-567201

Thank God that the authorities stopped the Christophobic and homophobic terrorist in time.
Even though folks on the right have no love for gays, when I saw the thread my hunch was this is the work of an Islamic chauvinist, cause they have a far greater tendency (compared to the far right) to act on their hate. The largest mass murder of gays in any Western country in recent times was by that Afghan in Orlando.

“German Teen” Yusuf Erkocoglu

Checks out

"The US government played a role in preventing Erkocoglu 's suspected attack, according to the intelligence source in Germany."

So it's not just people in the US that the government sets up by offering to supply the explosives?

Even though folks on the right have no love for gays

To say the least. I find the talking point about Islamic homophobia completely disingenuous when it emanates out of that political sphere, particularly considering a lot of them - who aren't themselves - would hardly mind if it was still criminalized and repressed in western countries.

these supppsed plots they seem to always foil are usually very amateurish. it makes me wonder if the true terrorists are just bidding their time.

germany has zero clue on who actually even is in germany.

People are working 24/7 to prevent this sort of attack, unknown heros if you ask me.. Excellent job.

tip offs. germans dont have the nous to successfully infiltrate islamic terror groups.

To say the least. I find the talking point about Islamic homophobia completely disingenuous when it emanates out of that political sphere, particularly considering a lot of them - who aren't themselves - would hardly mind if it was still criminalized and repressed in western countries.

I think it's a bit different. The Christians mostly want to just stop the in your face dildos/ass chaps parades and constant shoving of the gay lifestyle down society's throat, normalizing and glorifying obvious disorders, etc I doubt they want to throw them off rooftops.

@Ripskater can confirm.

I think violent tendencies towards gays would be vastly disproportionate across both religions.

it says hes a dual citizen who just so happened to be caught red handed trying to kill germans. if you cant figure that out....

your german arent you ?

The question was why he was referred to as German. I answered that question. He has German citizenship, along with Turkish citizenship. That's because his parent immigrated from Turkey. Is anything incorrect about that? Exactly what are you trying to say? Apparently I can't figure it out...

I'm American; what's your point?

The question was why he was referred to as German. I answered that question. He has German citizenship, along with Turkish citizenship. That's because his parent immigrated from Turkey. Is anything incorrect about that? Exactly what are you trying to say? Apparently I can't figure it out...

yeh you did and your not wrong. but theres seems to be alot of dishonest journalists who will proclaim so and so as german, french swedish etc etc when they might have only just arrived or are dual citizens.

they are basically trying to take the sting out of these plots. its a very common tactic.

yeh you did and your not wrong. but theres seems to be alot of dishonest journalists who will proclaim so and so as german, french swedish etc etc when they might have only just areived or are dual citizens.

they are basically trying to take the sting out of these plots.

So your complaint is with journalists, who apparently didn't get anything wrong in this story, being dishonest?

If I had said I was German, what would your replay have been?

Indeed, an authentic German. His middle name is probably Fritz.

Odd occurrences in Europe, people started raping, killing, grenade throwing, setting cars and synagogues on fire, running fellow Europeans over, etc at alarmingly higher rates. Not to mention molesting European little girls en masse at unprecedented levels. What could trigger Europeans to behave in such a way? Truly a mystery.

@MicroBrew
Even though folks on the right have no love for gays, when I saw the thread my hunch was this is the work of an Islamic chauvinist, cause they have a far greater tendency (compared to the far right) to act on their hate. The largest mass murder of gays in any Western country in recent times was by that Afghan in Orlando.

I’m on the right and I fully support gay rights, for what it’s worth, that stereotype isn’t true

ok so no one is going to bring up how we can't even do some light plotting without going to jail these days its fucking ridiculous

So your complaint is with journalists, who apparently didn't get anything wrong in this story, being dishonest?

If I had said I was German, what would your replay have been?

fine then hes german. theres something wrong with germans in that case.

my replay would not have been anything. i thought you mentioned awhile back that you were german...

Back