German police caught man who raped two young women - another rapefugee imported by Merkel

That would be like the Greeks letting in millions of Persians because they thought they were going to face a temporary labor shortage. You're not even going to fix your labor shortage though; workforces will be completely automated throughout the 21st century. So, you're giving up your culture and you're going to end up with millions more mouths to feed. You're not even going to get the economic benefits that you're hoping for.

Japan's prime minister has already addressed this question. He's said that maintaining the purity of the Japanese people, their culture, and their homeland is more important than giving all of that up to fix a labor shortage.

Japan isn't even going to face a labor shortage though. Workforce automation via robotics and artificial intelligence will fix that problem.

You might be right but what if will not be automated? Also if this automation will save Japan it will solve our issue with immigrants as well.
If we have the artificial intelligence and robotics etc. We will be able to create more wealth for everyone. Which would mean other people don't need to come to the West anymore they could just stay in their own countries.

I'm American and I personally feel the same way that you do. However, I'm very glad that most Americans don't feel the way that you and I do. A country made up of people that feel the way that you and I do can not survive. Natural selection will eliminate it.

I'm a little crazy so here's crazy thoughts: I don't think any of this even matters. Humanity isn't going to survive outside of the 21st century. We're evolving into and will merge with artificial intelligence and robotics. It's the next step of human evolution. There won't be race, color, language, or even nations when we're all made out of metal and communicating in 1s and 0s with each other. I don't even think that there will be individuality or free will but that's a different conversation.

yeah maybe :) I sure is going to be interesting to see how this will look.
Personally I don't think it is race or religion that separates us so much. Its more poverty, if everyone could have a nice life like we do in the west now most issues will solve themselves.

No

We will vote for Merkel because the other option (Rot-Rot-Grün / red-red-green coalition) is EVEN WORSE and not just regarding the refugees / immigrants.

The AFD is a mess so far and doesn't even want to be in the government, so they are basically out of the picture.

---------------

@snakedafunky @KnightTemplar

The next economical crisis could push many people over the edge and it could get very messy. Especially since I'm sure that we will have to experience tons of enrichment crimes until then.

It is precisely that kind of thinking that leads the CDU to keep Merkel.

If Germans were willing to sanction Merkel the CDU would make her step down and take a more conservative turn.

Did you hear what von der Leyen said over and over on Anne Will yesterday ? "Everything is fine and we only need to explain it to people better".

After everything that has happened, Brexit, Trump and Renzi, they are looking us straight in the eyes and saying that, because they know that they can get away with it.

Honestly, I don t disagree with your statement but it doesn t make it right.
Democracy shouldn t develop its own dynamics and cease to represent the will of the people.

You might be right but what if will not be automated? Also if this automation will save Japan it will solve our issue with immigrants as well.
If we have the artificial intelligence and robotics etc. We will be able to create more wealth for everyone. Which would mean other people don't need to come to the West anymore they could just stay in their own countries.

You could completely solve world hunger with the world's dog food. You can make enough money to afford dog food by picking up garbage outside, even in Africa. People aren't suffering around the world for lack of available material goods or food. They're suffering because they don't have access to those goods because there's always some kind of gangster -- government, military, actual gangs, etc -- stealing from them (ie -- the mob) or preventing them from working (ie -- communists).

Other people are coming to the west to escape that corruption. So, I don't think automation and the resulting virtually infinite material wealth will solve everything for countries that are already corrupt. They'll need to fix their corruption or the robots in charge will just continue to steal everything in the year 2100 too.

yeah maybe :) I sure is going to be interesting to see how this will look.
Personally I don't think it is race or religion that separates us so much. Its more poverty, if everyone could have a nice life like we do in the west now most issues will solve themselves.

IMO this has never been about workers.

It has always been about what governs policy in liberal economics : GDP growth.

The consumption part of the GDP equation is its biggest part in all modern countries. You need consumers for GDP growth. You could theoretically compensate falling consumption with government spendings but for that you would need to levy more taxes on corporations.

No it s much easier politically to flood the country with new consumers.

Another way of seeing it is with a known function according to which GDP growth is a function of population growth AND capital investment multiplied by an innovation factor.

But when corporations are investing less and less in the country and rather outsourcing all they can to shitholed, when universities' budget in fundamental research are being curtailed then you need to compensate with population growth.

TL;DR : GDP growth could be possible with a shrinking population EVEN under classical / liberal economics BUT it would imply a change in the way we formulate policy.

It is precisely that kind of thinking that leads the CDU to keep Merkel.

If Germans were willing to sanction Merkel the CDU would make her step down and take a more conservative turn.

Did you hear what von der Leyen said over and over on Anne Will yesterday ? "Everything is fine and we only need to explain it to people better".

After everything that has happened, Brexit, Trump and Renzi, they are looking us straight in the eyes and saying that, because they know that they can get away with it.

Honestly, I don t disagree with your statement but it doesn t make it right.
Democracy shouldn t develop its own dynamics and cease to represent the will of the people.

Hm I get your point but it is a really tricky situation for conservative germans like me.

First of all Merkel and her buddies in the CDU opress any other opinion on refugees/immigration in the party, so I don't even know who could step up. I like Julia Klöckner but they seem to have brainwashed her too lately.
Then the nation didn't really have a chance to actually punish or reject Merkel, the AFD got many votes in some smaller elections and that's basically it. I'm also not sure if a more conservative turn would make the CDU stronger or weaker, there has been these nasty left leaning MSM (case in point, Anne Will) in Germany for decades now. I've heard the word populism about 100 times today watching a few hours of ARD/ZDF television...

We could "punish" Merkel by voting AFD next year, but in the end the joke will be on us because the lefties will fuck up Germany on every level like they did with France.

Maybe in a few years some good conservative emerges in the CDU or the AFD actually becomes legit, but as of right now I don't see any other option than voting CDU again. But a lot can happen in a year.

Don't get me started on van der Leyen or Anne Will lol

Hm I get your point but it is a really tricky situation for conservative germans like me.

First of all Merkel and her buddies in the CDU opress any other opinion on refugees/immigration in the party, so I don't even know who could step up. I like Julia Klöckner but they seem to have brainwashed her too lately.
Then the nation didn't really have a chance to actually punish or reject Merkel, the AFD got many votes in some smaller elections and that's basically it. I'm also not sure if a more conservative turn would make the CDU stronger or weaker, there has been these nasty left leaning MSM (case in point, Anne Will) in Germany for decades now. I've heard the word populism about 100 times today watching a few hours of ARD/ZDF television...

We could "punish" Merkel by voting AFD next year, but in the end the joke will be on us because the lefties will fuck up Germany on every level like they did with France.

Maybe in a few years some good conservative emerges in the CDU or the AFD actually becomes legit, but as of right now I don't see any other option than voting CDU again. But a lot can happen in a year.

Don't get me started on van der Leyen or Anne Will lol

Excellent post. It is indeed a very delicate situation. A democratic anomaly if you will.

I disagree with one statement though : the voting again for the mad cow.

I don t give a shit do CDU CSU AfD FDP (bring it back to life). But fuck me this can t go on.

The fact that this crime was not reported on in the leading news show 'Tagesschau' is getting critical msm coverage.

The fact that this crime was not reported on in the leading news show 'Tagesschau' is getting critical msm coverage.

I am wondering why they didn't report on it? Are they really such amateurs that they think this wouldn't come back to them considering the relevance?
The backlash about them not reporting on it far outweighs anything a brief report on it could have caused. I cant believe that wasn't clear to them.
I understand the guy was a teenager but he was 17 years old not 12 and you have to consider the relevance here.

Sorry I don t really get your meaning.

Tagesschau did initially not report, citing only 'regional' inportance. All other news shows did report. FAZ, Süddeutsche, Welt now bashing Tagesschau hard.

Excellent post. It is indeed a very delicate situation. A democratic anomaly if you will.

I disagree with one statement though : the voting again for the mad cow.

I don t give a shit do CDU CSU AfD FDP (bring it back to life). But fuck me this can t go on.

FDP literally combines the worst things about both political sides (Pro-Corporatist,Pro-Immigration).
Not too mention these shitheads sold out their own "Ideals" on the Greece Bailout.

I am wondering why they didn't report on it? Are they really such amateurs that they think this wouldn't come back to them considering the relevance?
The backlash about them not reporting on it far outweighs anything a brief report on it could have caused. I cant believe that wasn't clear to them.
I understand the guy was a teenager but he was 17 years old not 12 and you have to consider the relevance here.

1) unlikely he actually was 17 ...
2) his full name was not released anyway so what?

Merkel on the other hand recognized how dangerous this topic is and said 'if it is a refugee we must say so'.

The Tagesthemen had a report from my village of origin a couple days ago (almost 30 percent AfD) and they allowed regular people to state their option relatively unfiltered. So I feel the media in general are trying to learn their lesson, but the Tagesschau has really done a number on itself and the media in general as it is considered respectable and rather neutral.

FDP literally combines the worst things about both political sides (Pro-Corporatist,Pro-Immigration).
Not too mention these shitheads sold out their own "Ideals" on the Greece Bailout.
They seem to flirt with the Red-Red-Green shit coalition now, I hope they don't reach the 5% again next year.

Imagine a SPD/Grüne/Linke/FDP coalition as government <26>

Merkel will win easily. So her rule will last 16 years, maybe even 20. "Democracy" yay!
God help me...
I feel like living in a regime. Not even Putin can beat her record...

Our political system is a complete joke, so like the German media.
I mean it's election time and CDU transforms into AfD. Critical voices from the media? Uhmm nope, not really. Mainly you can only read articles like: "How CDU plans to beat the populism and the far right" etc.
And what is the result after one weekend acting like the far right? They are gaining in polls like crazy.
So they make the same or even more aggressive suggestions regarding immigration than the AfD and everything is fine for our media and for the German voters.

We will still have open borders and the real challenge hasn't even begun yet, Africa immigration will make look Syria like nothing.

Merkel will win easily. So her rule will last 16 years, maybe even 20. "Democracy" yay!
God help me...
I feel like living in a regime. Not even Putin can beat her record...

Our political system is a complete joke, so like the German media.
I mean it's election time and CDU transforms into AfD. Critical voices from the media? Uhmm nope, not really. Mainly you can only read articles like: "How CDU plans to beat the populism and the far right" etc.
And what is the result after one weekend acting like the far right? They are gaining in polls like crazy.
So they make the same or even more aggressive suggestions regarding immigration than the AfD and everything is fine for our media and for the German voters.

We will still have open borders and the real challenge hasn't even begun yet, Africa immigration will make look Syria like nothing.

Murky is taking a page out of Hillary Clinton's play book. Election time...cancel out the rising populist platform(primaries/Sanders) by saying you'll take the same stance in a more realistic way and then take advantage of a more dynamic platform. Germans appear to be beaten down enough to buy it. She won't do anything to fix the current damage and incoming damage.

The strategy is not how to fix the crisis but how to more effectively get the People to shut the fuck up about it. You keep hearing the neo-liberal elites from Obama to Merkel say it..."we haven't properly educated them about how great this all is". To them, the only thing wrong is people's ability to understand what is good for them.

Last edited:
The best thing that could happen to Germany is Nuclear Terrorism.

Even a Paris-level attack won't shake things up enough. The same cowards, retards and traitors would still be in charge. But if ISIS managed to detonate a Dirty Bomb near the Bundestag while it was in full session, killing most of the MP's and Party Leaders...that might do it. A period under military rule might be enough for the Germans to regrow their spines.

In case anyone thinks I'm hating on das Vaterland: everything I've said above applies equally to the UK. Our politicians are traitors and need to be exterminated.

European big news sat on this story for 3 full days until the Austria and Italy voting was over. Only ones reporting on it were (thank god for them) more right leaning smaller outlets. Then finally yesterday on Tuesday the BBC said "So umm yeah this happened...but don't blame Muslims." I'm not exaggerating, that is pretty much the gist how they reported it.

I'm quite astounded that damn near all of the population from Afghanistan are 17-year old boys who simply look a decade or two older. The age pyramid of that country would be an interesting thing to see.

Back