German police caught man who raped two young women - another rapefugee imported by Merkel

European big news sat on this story for 3 full days until the Austria and Italy voting was over. Only ones reporting on it were (thank god for them) more right leaning smaller outlets. Then finally yesterday on Tuesday the BBC said "So umm yeah this happened...but don't blame Muslims." I'm not exaggerating, that is pretty much the gist how they reported it.
Sargon of Akkad (not really a fan, but still watch) did an interesting video on the BBC.

Muslims have a huge stake in it. Part of the "diversity" bullshit. Represents every group equally, so you have 1 white, 1 black, one muslim, one Christian allowed to contribute, even though the U.K. is predominately white. Was interesting seeing how they sell out their own people to minorities so they don't appear racist. Kind of sad really, perfect example of cuckholding

Good question, I think you need to separate immigrants from refugees. We need immigrants to the extend of 500.000+ each year to keep our workforce on the same level it is now.

So if thats the case then why bother deporting or even putting a stop to the refugee crisis.

So if thats the case then why bother deporting or even putting a stop to the refugee crisis.

To many uneducated people. Also to many from the same groups. Middle east and North Africa and Muslims that is difficult mix specials in that number.

Before the refugees crisis around 200,000 people per year immigrated to Germany. In the 90,s due to the fall of the soviets Germany already took in big numbers of refugees and asylum seekers some years 600,000+. But those were closer to our culture compare to Muslims. And it took Germany 20 years to integrate them.
So we would only need 300,000 more compared to what we already had before.

I mean take as many from those refugees as you can I would say. People with an education or that have shown to be hard working, desirable, law abiding citizens can stay. I don't care what religion they have. But experience has shown that Muslims are harder to integrate so you might be able to find less desired candidates.

It is now being investigated whether the subject is actually only 17 (e.g. based on bone density). It will make a huge difference because the max penalty for minors is 10 years.

Two female students (27 y/o and 21 y/o) both were raped next to an university, one of them was so badly injured that police treated it as attempted murder.

Aaand once again the perpetrator is a Muslim refugee
2.bild.jpg

Yet another case of cultural enrichment.
Merkel said in a statement it's important to not prejudged "all refugees" now :rolleyes:
I wonder what has to happen before they at least admit that they have a problem?
Another new year's eve in Cologne?
Do German men actually enjoy having their women raped by immigrants? That "cuck" thing usually is a stupid meme but you honestly have to wonder....

On facebook the top comments are defending refugees, talking about how it has nothing to do with nationality and culture and how there are assholes in every society. It's unbelievable.
No surprise...facebook is filled with SJW & cucks....

It is now being investigated whether the subject is actually only 17 (e.g. based on bone density). It will make a huge difference because the max penalty for minors is 10 years.

Won't work. War has aged these child migrants, even down to bone density ;)

Any suggestion otherwise is RACIST.

I'd bet a lot that he's not 17.

I'd bet a lot that he's not 17.

Most of them are not. They burn their passports, say they are from xy where currently there are no deportations to and underage because you get out of centralized housing much quicker.

The bone density / teeth exam usually is only done with criminals afaik.

Two female students (27 y/o and 21 y/o) both were raped next to an university, one of them was so badly injured that police treated it as attempted murder.

2.bild.jpg

Merkel said in a statement it's important to not prejudged "all refugees" now :rolleyes:
I wonder what has to happen before they at least admit that they have a problem?
Do German men actually enjoy having their women raped by immigrants? That "cuck" thing usually is a stupid meme but you honestly have to wonder....
Imagine 1 000 000 wild muslim men with swollen balls, 30 000 women. What could go wrong ;)

And further to the right I go...if there is an edge to fall off, I'm rapidly approaching it. Not only do I want to hospitalize these evil savages, I'm now at the point where I want to hospitalize the smiling do-gooders who want these pieces of shit here.

2.bild.jpg

So what age is this lad about 13?

In a massively surprising turn of events, the Freiburg suspect accused of killing Maria has been found to be 22 years old.

In a massively surprising turn of events, the Freiburg suspect accused of killing Maria has been found to be 22 years old.
okp66FD.gif

He should be older, like 31 with male pattern baldness.

Back