German Parliamentary Election 2017

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's a given that Merkel will stay Chancellor, so i don't expect much discussion.

First rough Estimates will come out at 18:00 CET

1st Prognosis

CDU-33% (big losses,much worse than expected)
SPD-20.5% (worst result since 1945)
AfD 13%
FDP-10%
Linke-9%
Green party-9%

First numbers:

- Merkel's CDU wins most votes but suffers massive losses (-9%)
- Social Democrats BTFO
- Nationalist come in 3rd

rrDdNHg.png

-CDU/CSU: Merkel, center-right
- SPD: Social Democrats, close to progressive US Democrats
- AfD: right-wing nationalists, anti-EU
- FDP: watered down version of Libertarianism, classic liberalism minus social and economic egalitarianism "Freedom over Equality"
- Gruene: Green Party, Environment
- Die Linke: Far Left

another 4-5 years of Merkel's genocidal immigration politics

Government will almost certainly be a
CDU/CSU/FDP/Gruene coalition
Center-Right/slightly more right-wing/ soft-Libertarians/ environmental party

I suspect that the results will sadly reflect this...
200.gif

I suspect that the results will sadly reflect this...
200.gif

SPD doesnt want to coalition with her because of the terrible result.
Only majority coalition would be CDU/FDP/Greens

Meh, I quess it is nice to see that Schultz is a disaster.

AFD at 13% around what I expected maybe a bit higher. They did do good campaigning the last few weeks of the campaign.
Unfortunately they are morons. Not the refugee policy that's probably the only good thing they got.

I guess a lot of people were happy with Merkel overall but couldn't forgive her for opening the boarders.
That why I didn't vote for her.

AFD at 13% around what I expected maybe a bit higher. They did do good campaigning the last few weeks of the campaign.
Unfortunately they are morons. Not the refugee policy that's probably the only good thing they got.

I guess a lot of people were happy with Merkel overall but couldn't forgive her for opening the boarders.
That why I didn't vote for her.
I still voted for her. The lefties would open the borders even more and the AfD is a joke.

I did the German 'who do you align with?' quiz.
I agree to 59% with the neo-nazi party, very nice.

mcYRjji.png

I did the German 'who do you align with?' quiz.
I agree to 59% with the neo-nazi party, very nice.

mcYRjji.png

I did that one as well. I had like 69% NPD :). Despite being pro EU which I assume they are not.
But I mean its a Nazi what they state their positions are during an election, and what they truly believe are two different things.
More than other parties. But they can't exactly campaign on reopening Auschwitz.

AFD the 2nd biggest result in East Germany

Another European election.

Can't wait for the far right geniuses to chime in with their expert knowledge on German politics arising from internet memes.

Another European election.

Can't wait for the far right geniuses to chime in with their expert knowledge on German politics arising from internet memes.
Yes, as opposed to left-wingers on this website who are highly educated in European politics.

Yes, as opposed to left-wingers on this website who are highly educated in European politics.

Yes, they don't try to aggressively ram bullshit home like the far righties on this site. You can look up the Dutch election thread as proof.

Yes, they don't try to aggressively ram bullshit home like the far righties on this site.
Yes, I've never seen uneducated references to Europe and factually inaccurate statements by progressives

Back