German immigration policy under fire after gang-rape of young woman in Freiburg

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
5,w=468,c=0.bild.jpg

Main suspect picture

German police have arrested eight people, including seven Syrian refugees and a German citizen, over their suspected involvement in a group sexual assault on a 18-year-old woman in the city of Freiburg.
The incident took place on the night of October 14 but the police only issued a detailed report on the matter after all major suspects were detained. The victim, whose identity has not been revealed, attended a disco party at one of the local clubs, where she became acquainted with a Syrian asylum seeker, the police said in a statement.

He bought her a drink and the pair then left the club together, the statement adds. The man is alleged to have then dragged the woman into nearby bushes and raped her. The perpetrator then left his victim in the bushes and returned to the club to "call his friends," the German Bild daily reports.

Continue reading: https://www.rt.com/news/442421-germany-gang-rape-migrants/

Last edited:
5b8e4072fc7e93e97a8b460d.jpg

Number of murders of Germans by foreigners is on the rise, new police figures of closed murder cases reveal amid anti-immigrant protests and counter-rallies in Chemnitz.
A total of 731 homicides were registered in Germany last year. In at least 83 of the cases where the victim was German, law enforcement identified at least one non-German suspect, the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) revealed to Welt am Sonntag. While the BKA’s numbers fail to specify the nationality of the suspects, the new figures show that cases involving a “non-German”suspect rose significantly in 2017, compared to 62 cases registred in the previous year.
Continue reading: https://www.rt.com/news/437563-germany-murders-foreign-suspects/

But at least the foods good. Wonder if they'd even publish data showing migrants committing crime well out of proportion of their population

Doubt anything happens. Germans are brain washed. They'll probably have a welcome rapists march

I read the other day that 42% of the children 0-6 years old in what constituted West Germany are now of foreign background. Sounds like more diversity and enrichment will commence in the near future.

Doubt anything happens. Germans are brain washed. They'll probably have a welcome rapists march

Over 15 million Germans voted for Merkel last time out with a further 9.5 million voting for Martin Shultz, the man who said "what the refugees bring us, is more precious than gold". So by voting for such despicable scum you are basically saying that you don't have a problem with incidents like this one and I have zero sympathy for such people. Only the 6 million who voted AfD can have a clear conscious and hold their heads high.

"The figure was at its lowest point in 2015 with 52 cases. The numbers, however, could not be tracked down earlier than 2013, when police began counting these stats, Welt reports."

and

"Von 2013, als 67 solcher Opfer registriert wurden, sank diese Zahl zunächst bis 2015 auf 52. Im darauffolgenden Jahr waren es dann 62 und im letzten Jahr sogar 83." (1).

2014-2015 had almost four times the amount of influx of refugees and asylum seekers compared to 2017 in Germany. If there was a direct correlation between the influx and the murders, wouldn't we see it in the 2014, 2015 and 2016 numbers?

The article says nothing about what ethnicity the non-germans were. In fact Eastern Europeans have a far greater presence in Germany than asylum seekers, they are also the second biggest organised crime organisation behind ethnic germans (2). Would be nice to know the ethnicities.

(1): https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch...ls-im-Vorjahr-durch-auslaendische-Taeter.html
(2): https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInform...nid=22E58A481736FC2E11C6D8DB15E3D006.live2292

This is so fucked up on many levels. If one of my buddies told me he’d knocked out a girl and raped her and left her in the bushes and asked me if I wanted a go, I’d cave his face in {<RR}and call the cops. What a sick mentality. He had absolute confidence his friends wanted to join in with him. It’s terrifying.

Poor girl is scarred for life.

Yeah i don't understand how Merkel is still in charge. She will go down in history as the person who destroyed German society.[as far as the West goes anyway.]

I'm sick to death of reading and hearing all the shit about muslim immigrants, no wonder their countries are shitholes.[I was calling these countries shithole countries long before Trump used the term btw.]
These stories get me very, very angry. Angry at the muslims and angry[and frustrated] with our politicians in the West.
What good things has all this mass immigration done for the West? I really cannot think of anything, maybe i've missed something? With such a large number of people i would expect some positive consequences too.
It's amazing that lots of muslims themselves can't figure out that the koran teaches all this negative behaviour and way of thinking. Can't they see how destructive it is, how primitive and barbaric it is?
I suppose when you are taught shit from the moment you can understand language, and that you believe in everything the book says, and that non-muslims are scum and should be eradicated, how can you change?
I know some do when they get to the West but it's not enough.

A historical figure who i can no longer recall, said something along the lines of 'when empires fall it is because of destruction from within first.'

Over 15 million Germans voted for Merkel last time out with a further 9.5 million voting for Martin Shultz, the man who said "what the refugees bring us, is more precious than gold". So by voting for such despicable scum you are basically saying that you don't have a problem with incidents like this one and I have zero sympathy for such people. Only the 6 million who voted AfD can have a clear conscious and hold their heads high.
They're brainwashed and lost. I'm no longer giving Germany and Europe my consumer money. They're committing suicide and I'm not going to help them make it seem like a good thing

Still less than 1000 in a country with over 80 million people. Not exactly something to get alarmed about.

5b8e4072fc7e93e97a8b460d.jpg

Number of murders of Germans by foreigners is on the rise, new police figures of closed murder cases reveal amid anti-immigrant protests and counter-rallies in Chemnitz.
A total of 731 homicides were registered in Germany last year. In at least 83 of the cases where the victim was German, law enforcement identified at least one non-German suspect, the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) revealed to Welt am Sonntag. While the BKA’s numbers fail to specify the nationality of the suspects, the new figures show that cases involving a “non-German”suspect rose significantly in 2017, compared to 62 cases registred in the previous year.
Continue reading: https://www.rt.com/news/437563-germany-murders-foreign-suspects/

Reported for being literally Hitler;)

Nothing to see here,muh diversity is our strength..

I read the other day that 42% of the children 0-6 years old in what constituted West Germany are now of foreign background. Sounds like more diversity and enrichment will commence in the near future.
Well if it had to happen someplace it might as well be Germany...kind of ironic given Germany’s past. That said I hope they wake the fuck up.

Relying on politicians to stem the flow of third world scum clearly doesn't work.

The only solution is to raise your daughters to be as cautious as possible around non western men, and not to fraternise with them whatsoever. "Racism" be damned.

It wasn't under fire before?

Back