German Crime Drama portrays Germans raping Muslim women

It's those fucking white males that are the problem in Europe.

the vast majority of criminals in media are portrayed by white males, because its not PC to portray any other ethnic group as criminal

just for fun, search "burglar" or "robber" on google image search, and see how many stock photos you have to scroll through before you find one that isnt a white male

I hope Trump declares war on some of those European countries, they are a disgrace.
Just read some liberal French and German "news" regarding the ""Muslim ban"". Disgusting.

Fantasy like this wont have as much impact these days..
Alot less people watch domestic TV in the internet age. Mainstream media is dying .

Law & Order SVU had 50 or 100 episode run. whatever it was. 99 were white guys & 1 was a black guy who was abused & taught to be an abuser by The Man.

giphy.gif

Not surprised they'd try and paint such a picture really, mainstream media is garbage and so is Merkel.

Isn't it the other way around?

And you thought "this one TV show did a thing I dont like, I need my warroom buddies for support"

I hope Trump declares war on some of those European countries, they are a disgrace.
Just read some liberal French and German "news" regarding the ""Muslim ban"". Disgusting.
Need to liberate the white people from Marxist oppression.

Ibrahim_Body_CROP.jpg

Germany in one picture :D
Which one of those gentlemen is going to shit in her mouth while the other jerks off wishing it was his mouth?

Sorry. You were referring to the current social order of Germany. So... Which one of those gentlemen is going to shit in her mouth while the other jerks off wishing it was his mouth?

Is this a revenge movie? Like Payback?

Back