Germaine de Randamie Loses Smile, Fight to Make for Vacant Belt?

Who should fight Cyborg for the Women's 145 belt?

• Holly Holm

• Megan Anderson

• Julia Budd

• Conor McGregor

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone who fights Cyborg is a nutcase. Not that GDR hasn't taken her fair share of the sauce, but Cyborg has obviously been on a lot of gear for far too long. If you watch her last couple of fights her strength and punching power is just insane. You better be getting a sizable purse to take that type of ass beating.

Pure win on the Shawn Michaels reference. Shouldn't have explained it though, just let those that know, know.

On a seperate note when Jim Ross came back from cerebal palsy and still had half his face drooped, there was a sign in the crowd that said 'JR lost his smile'. Brutal.

uh no. It has been very well established in the news that magana went to the hospital from this.

"Cops say Magana -- a 33 year old UFC strawweight -- transported herself to the hospital and was treated. According to the narrative, a doctor at the hospital diagnosed A.M. with an "acute head injury, cervical strain, and laceration of the lip."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/22/cris-cyborg-justino-punches-ufc-fighter-cops-called/

sent to the hospital... herself to the hospital... apples and apples. She needed medical attention.
while paul daley was lifetime banned for throwing a punch that didn't even land.
Its not apples to apples. Neither is the Daley situation. Your post are just garbage shit-stirring .

Pure win on the Shawn Michaels reference. Shouldn't have explained it though, just let those that know, know.

On a seperate note when Jim Ross came back from cerebal palsy and still had half his face drooped, there was a sign in the crowd that said 'JR lost his smile'. Brutal.

Jesus.

I would like to see cyborg fight Conor at a 175lb catchweight providing Conor can make that weight.

For those who aren't aware of what it's like to lose your smile...

Curious, is this "real?" Emotions seem genuine and out of character. I don't remember HBK almost retiring but I wasn't watching closely during that era.

Kept waiting for him to Superkick Vince and dammit it never came.

Germainme is a cheater who hit queen Holly after the bell and should have lost anyway.

Holly has no fear and will fight anybody

Even that Cyborg dude

Megan Anderson at Invicta or Julia Budd at Bellator.
Remove the UFC women 145.

Cat, she should fight CAt, now that she's calling Cyborg out

Germainme is a cheater who hit queen Holly after the bell and should have lost anyway.

Holly has no fear and will fight anybody

Even that Cyborg dude
THIS!
Her Royal Highness Holly Rene Holm.

Just fold the division. Most 135'ers will be going down to 125 anyway. Just focus on the 125 and 115 weight classes.

Megan Anderson vs Cyborg is the fight to make.

Either Alpha Cougar or Anderson. And ts, your first post made me legit LOL about Bethe. Anyway, assuming Cyborg wins, let her eventually head to Bellator and Coker and have a nice collection of titles

What a joke. The idea that the UFC is going to get tough with a champ over Cyborg makes me want to puke. Conor hasn't defended a belt yet but did the UFC back up Frankie or now Tony Ferguson? No one stripping Bisping. Woodley getting stripped if he doesn't face Maya?

I had to pick Mcgregor lol. If they were all serious options I would have went with Megan Anderson Though.

I'd lose my smile if an angry roided up Wanderlei Silva in a dress wanted to wreck my shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back