Georgia Cop FIRED for Not Writing Enough Tickets

Sounds like the guy had some,other issues. From the article: "Capps' disciplinary record from the past nine years includes violating the dress code and leaving his gun unattended on the range during training. The department said he also arrested a teen for shoplifting but released her to her parents, instead of taking her to jail."

Misdemeanor for a crash seems over the top. I cite at crashes because it better getting the ticket at that time instead of a month later.

Sounds like the guy had some,other issues. From the article: "Capps' disciplinary record from the past nine years includes violating the dress code and leaving his gun unattended on the range during training. The department said he also arrested a teen for shoplifting but released her to her parents, instead of taking her to jail."

Misdemeanor for a crash seems over the top. I cite at crashes because it better getting the ticket at that time instead of a month later.
when i did a ride along years ago in nashville, my buddy who was the cop i was with did the same thing. there was a 16 year old kid car surfing while his buddy drove on some back street. He just called his mom and made her come pick him up. i thought he should have beat the shit out of him, pepper sprayed him and thrown him in the clink.

Next we will see cops fired for not having enough drug bust so they will start planting evidence
images

Now imagine if the police were doing this for profit and not just to cover expenses and you'll realize how retarded your world view is.

Would you be paying for it? And who would let them on their property to do that?

Would you be paying for it? And who would let them on their property to do that?

No I already told you I'm going to build a road over all the other roads straight to my job.

well ya...

how many people here have actually ever been helped by a police officer?

how many have been pulled over?

there you go, their goal isn't to serve or protect (which is why beat cops are largely a thing of the past) but to draw up revenues for the jurisdiction through tickets/fines

The DOJ all but proved this in Ferguson

well ya...

how many people here have actually ever been helped by a police officer?

how many have been pulled over?

there you go, their goal isn't to serve or protect (which is why beat cops are largely a thing of the past) but to draw up revenues for the jurisdiction through tickets/fines

The DOJ all but proved this in Ferguson

And they don't need to be that way either. We certainly need police.... just not in the current form.

Fuck them there are no laws or authority in your fantasy.

Statelessness isn't commensurate with lawlessness sir. That should be immediately obvious, when you consider we're apart of a community here that's spontaneously and organically established its own rules under threat of banishment and ostracism. Gov't didn't create those rules.

Statelessness isn't commensurate with lawlessness sir. That should be immediately obvious, when you consider we're apart of a community here that's spontaneously and organically established its own rules under threat of banishment and ostracism. Gov't didn't create those rules.

Well they're free to try and remove my road over the other roads. I'll shoot them.

Well they're free to try and remove my road over the other roads. I'll shoot them.

I think it would be difficult for you to find a rights enforcement agency that's willing to take up and defend your venture, unlike theirs.

As much as he didn't like it...... His job at that point in time of his police career was to write tickets for auto accidents and or other traffic violations.
No one is calling him to investigate a murder or a robbery. If you don't want to write tickets based on existing city policy.....Go get a new job.

Do you guys think after cop writes a ticket he gets in the car and high fives himself....its a pain in the ass for everyone.

As much as he didn't like it...... His job at that point in time of his police career was to write tickets for auto accidents.
no one is calling him to investigate a murder or a robbery. If you don't want to write tickets based on existing city policy.....Go get a new job.

Do you guys think after cop writes a ticket he gets in the car and high fives himself....its a pain in the ass for everyone.

What I'm reading is that the PD who employed him has a right to not pay him for doing a job they don't like?

@nhbbear

And they don't need to be that way either. We certainly need police.... just not in the current form.
I think in larger/metro areas they still operate w/ beat officers and Patrols etc...

Not just sit in a parked car waiting to give a ticket, which is ALL I see in my rural area

B/c if they don't, A) how was stop and frisk ever a thing? and B) Law and Order has been lying to me for years haha

I think in larger/metro areas they still operate w/ beat officers and Patrols etc...

Not just sit in a parked car waiting to give a ticket, which is ALL I see in my rural area

B/c if they don't, A) how was stop and frisk ever a thing? and B) Law and Order has been lying to me for years haha

I find one of the biggest lies of modern (especially rural) civilization is the "thin blue line", as if to say the 3 LEOs in a place like northern peninsula Michigan are what holds back the population from anarchy. Its rather silly.

No I already told you I'm going to build a road over all the other roads straight to my job.

Doesn't McDonald's already have a road leading to its entrance???

Is writing tickets for a crash really a thing? Like all crashes? I have never crashed in GA but have in other states and never got a ticket.

Back