Georges St-Pierre wants to hand Khabib his first UFC loss

GSP ducking Woodley to fight a light weight.

Gsp just wait till after tony ferguson you'll get the shot stfu and be patient boy
Van-Mounted-Cherry-Picker-Yorkshire.png
So its cherry picking if he wants to fight "the greatest figher to ever live"?
I thought kazaam was unstoppable.
GSP would dominate him from start to stop. If he weighs in a 155 who cares. kazaam can barely make weight 80% of the time. In fact kazaam walks around heavier than GSP

Gsp

Good at Selective Picking

well when your as good as gsp you get that privilege.

also gsp made it very clear even before he fought bisping that any fights he took had to be worth his time and to add to his legacy, going back to ww and winning or attempting to win the belt for a third time is pointless.

Winning another belt at lw to be a 3 division champion would add to his legacy, or fighting kahbib even for no belt in hopes of giving him his first loss that would be adding to his legacy, fighting someone like tyron at ww wouldn't do anything for his legacy simply because tyron isn't much of anything, fans just hype him up because he's the only recent ww that has done well as champion but in comparison to gsp or hughes i don't believe tyron is remotely close to being mentioned amongst those two.

lets face the facts, tyron has 4 title defenses, and 2 of them from the same opponent which one was a draw so not a win technically, and then he fights maia rated as the worst ww title fight ever, and breaks records for least strikes/activity...when you've done what gsp has done, you kind of earn that right to cherry pick or fight whoever or whenever you want.

I don't see fans complaining about brock lesner that gets immediate title shots when he doesn't deserve it, that's still cherry picking who will fight who.

Lol Jesus that's just embarrassing.

I can't think of another MMA fighter who cherry picks this shamelessly.
How is it cherry picking? kazaam is heavier and I believe the same height.
I thought kabib was the greatest ever?
GSP would put a stamp on khabibs ass, then ride off into the sunset as the GOAT

So its cherry picking if he wants to fight "the greatest figher to ever live"?
I thought kazaam was unstoppable.
GSP would dominate him from start to stop. If he weighs in a 155 who cares. kazaam can barely make weight 80% of the time. In fact kazaam walks around heavier than GSP
gsp called out fedor? not bad after cherry pickin the ping

Guy beats Darren Till, Demian Maia and embarrasses himself vs Thompson and people call him the goat lol.

I'm completely convinced that any fan who claims Woodley is GOAT has been a fan for a short time. Anyone around during the WW dominance of GSP knows it's a laughable comparison.

finally someone on here that has some sense, lol. ya woodley's title defenses are shit compared to hughes needless to say gsp's.

tyron isn't even worthy of wiping gsp's ass, so a fight in my opinion is highly uncalled for or deserved.

A WW that cuts less weight than a LW is a miracle. Lies don't change the fact that GSP always was a WW, has WW body and is bigger than Khabib. Let's stop peting GSP, he is a fucking joke picking these convenient fights.

just like conor mcgoofball cutting massive weight to fight at fw pretty much dwarfing all his opponents having the advantage, the difference is gsp wouldn't dwarf kahbib they would look close to the same size on fight night.

the thing about gsp is that he's always been a natural ww, and doesn't have to cut much for the weigh ins. So in some ways I agree if he can cut the weight and make lw and become the first to be a 3 division champion why not.

Last edited:
just like conor mcgoofball cutting massive weight to fight at fw pretty much dwarfing all his opponents having the advantage, then goes up to lw and well we seen what happened there when he fights opponents his own size.

gsp has always been a natural ww, but if he can cut the weight and make lw and become the first to be a 3 division champion why not.
Nothing wrong with that. If he goes down, maybe. But he will lose, for sure. If he wants to fight Khabib, make LW and go for it. Huge PPV.

well hes not getting a title fight, and he doesnt deserve one. no one, not even a GOAT, should get 2 title shots back to back in other weight classes, without fighting in it first. i understood the 185 shot, but now a shot at 155 when he didnt defend at 185? no thanks, and i love GSP

not gsp, anderson, even fedor deserve that right

Nothing wrong with that. If he goes down, maybe. But he will lose, for sure. If he wants to fight Khabib, make LW and go for it. Huge PPV.

who will lose? I think if gsp and kahbib fought that gsp would win. I think he'd be able to nullify kahbibs wrestling and have the better stand up to keep the fight standing. gsp would know going in that his cardio will have to be top notch because kahbib can do td's over and over to wear his opponents down.

the way i see this fight gsp using his td defense and grappling to shrug kahbib off and away and turn the fight into a kickboxing match where he lands leg kicks and strikes from the outside keeping kahbib at bay.

Only way kahbib wins is if he relentlessly takes gsp down to the point that gsp's exhausted and gets mauled.

who will lose? I think if gsp and kahbib fought that gsp would win. I think he'd be able to nullify kahbibs wrestling and have the better stand up to keep the fight standing. gsp would know going in that his cardio will have to be top notch because kahbib can do td's over and over to wear his opponents down.

the way i see this fight gsp using his td defense and grappling to shrug kahbib off and away and turn the fight into a kickboxing match where he lands leg kicks and strikes from the outside keeping kahbib at bay.

Only way kahbib wins is if he relentlessly takes gsp down to the point that gsp's exhausted and gets mauled.
I don't like to imagine something that maybe will not happen. When the fight is confirmed, I'll leave my opinion.

For now, I don't see GSP making nothing against Khabib. Nothing. Maybe some jabs and nothing more.

sorry but tyron aint shit, on the ww list of goat's he's nowhere close to hughes needless to say light years away from gsp's status.
Stopped reading after this.

Huge GSP fan here. But it looks like he wants to fight everyone except the guy who's done the most in the division he dominated for years. You say Tyron isn't a draw? Bullshit. The UFC could sell the shit out of this fight.

Nobody wants to fight Tyron. He’s a bad matchup for everyone.
No one wants to watch Tyron, but people would wet themselves watching GSP whoop Khabib.
Not a fan of Tyron, but he's a tough out for anyone.

Back