Georges St-Pierre: PED users should be removed from GOAT list

You don't, You have your opinion. Some day you will learn your opinion means jack shit lol
You made the claim that the gut magically disappears, the onus is on you to prove that and you havent

too easy

Trained in 2 MMA camps 13 years ago when you probably had never even heard of MMA.

You say I have no knowledge, yet have no clue about my background (not that it is totally relevant).

You have no background and you're an absolute nobody, just like your average Shertard.
You have never trained in any MMA camp. I even doubt you train in your local gym.

Your conspiracy theories are boring, and you trying to pad them with some imaginary experience won't help your point.

You have no background and you're an absolute nobody, just like your average Shertard.
You have never trained in any MMA camp. I even doubt you train in your local gym.

Your conspiracy theories are boring, and you trying to pad them with some imaginary experience won't help your point.

Been posting on sherdog/ironlife/bullshido for nearly 15 years documenting my experience (although I did stop training nearly 10 years ago). You've had an account for 2-3 years, likely weren't even watching the sport 5 years ago.

It is strange because I just read your post about USADA and completely agree...weird.

It is strange because I just read your post about USADA and completely agree...weird.

That's because I'm smart and I have understanding of MMA world.

But if I were you, you know how my arguments would've looked?

"I used steroids for 28 years, before you were even born kid, I trained MMA and UFC for 56 years and I can tell you that Cyborg is injecting steroids.
I can look at her pectoral bicep and see traces of 3-bullshitonazole. Trust me , I'm talking from experience. Believe me blindly."

That's because I'm smart and I have understanding of MMA world.

But if I were you, you know how my arguments would've looked?

"I used steroids for 28 years, before you were even born kid, I trained MMA and UFC for 56 years and I can tell you that Cyborg is injecting steroids.
I can look at her pectoral bicep and see traces of 3-bullshitonazole. Trust me , I'm talking from experience. Believe me blindly."

I don't see the parallel.

You don't even need personal experience to validate it. PEDs highly enhance your performance, anyone who has been around ANY sport has seen it first hand. If you are remotely in the inner circle of any competitive athlete almost all of them know others are using and are using themselves. If people are beating people who are using them, they are not likely to be clean.

I was naive to this as well, and found out first hand several professional boxers/MMA guys who had never failed any tests were using and beating tests using rudimentary methods.

I don't see the parallel.

You don't even need personal experience to validate it. PEDs highly enhance your performance, anyone who has been around ANY sport has seen it first hand. If you are remotely in the inner circle of any competitive athlete almost all of them know others are using and are using themselves. If people are beating people who are using them, they are not likely to be clean.

I was naive to this as well, and found out first hand several professional boxers/MMA guys who had never failed any tests were using and beating tests using rudimentary methods.

I personally know one good kickboxer that doesn't use. He fights in this elite Romanian org whatstheirname and Tatneft in Russia.

I also know one bodybuilder. She used. She lost her fertility, and love of her life that didn't like the fact she lost her fertility.
She's not a satisfied customer, to say the least.

That's my personal experience. As an average Joe. Like you.

What you try to say I wanna hear from proven professional sportsman, or some close friend of a known, proven professional sportsman.
"MotorCityCobra" is not this guy, "MotorCityCobra" is just a "MotorCityCobra", nothing else. Just like "AimedWithV". You can apply to logic, but your experience is nonexistent until proven otherwise.

I am fine with this.

So long as people who rub Vaseline on their torso mid-fight are also removed.

If I had to choose my 6 goats of mma like I would choose the 6 Pokémon in my party they would be:

Anderson (my starter), Jones, Fydor, GSP, BJ Penn, and Jose Aldo.
You mean that guy who got caught cheating twice and got destroyed in like 7 or 8 fights and avenged none of his losses besides 1 to some journeyman from japan?

You mean that guy who got caught cheating twice and got destroyed in like 7 or 8 fights and avenged none of his losses besides 1 to some journeyman from japan, where the competition is easier?

Fixed the quote for you.

Yes and grease users as well.
Fedor bless.

GSP dropping facts

Although he himself has a suspicious as hell HGH looking gut

I do have a genuine question about this.

Not a GSP apologist but I personally have a gluten intolerance, not Celiac though. My stomach will get insanely bloated if I eat a lot of bread. I'm pretty lean, no 6 pack though. I would imagine even if I were ripped on the stomach area, mine would look like GSP if I ate a lot of wheat. Do you think this could be an issue with his colitis? Or maybe he had some intestinal issues where he was bloated. I know it sounds dumb but I can actually relate to this. I have never taken any type steroid or HGH either. When I heard about his colitis, it made me rethink it.

Also, not saying the tests are unbeatable but he came back against Bisping, bigger, and passed USADA. GSP seems like a genuine dude who would just not speak out unless he believed it. Then again, I won't pretend like I know him personally.

Listen I'll give gsp the benefit of the doubt, but his reign was during usada's absence. He virtually went undefeated in a non-usada era and retired young before usada came. Except for fighting a 40 yr old upset of the year mw champ.

You made the claim that the gut magically disappears, the onus is on you to prove that and you havent

too easy
You have yet to prove it doesn't go away. The onus on on you dummy. You're accusing him, not me. Prove it doesn't go away. Give me breakdowns of the HGH gut you claim to see in all the photos it clearly isn't there. You can't. All you have is your stupid assumption. Lol too easy is right.

Back