Georges St-Pierre must face UFC contender before shot at Khabib Nurmagomedov - Dana White

Khabib should have to fight a few contenders before being allowed a shot at GSP

VZ8lkOs.jpg

If two-weight UFC champion Georges St-Pierre wishes to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for an unprecedented third title, he'll need to go through a contender first.

That's according to UFC president Dana White, who says the promotion has no interest in booking St-Pierre (26-2), arguably the greatest fighter of all time, against its undefeated 155-pound champion -- despite recent comments by St-Pierre.

"How does Georges St-Pierre jump over all the guys fighting in that division to face Khabib?" White told ESPN. "Just because all of a sudden he wants to come out and fight this guy -- he doesn't get to do that. If Georges St-Pierre is serious, listen, I'll give you a fight with one of these guys in the top five. If you win, you'll be in position for a title shot.

"We don't even know if Georges St-Pierre can make 155 pounds. You know what I mean?"

Read More: http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...e-face-ufc-contender-shot-khabib-nurmagomedov
Time for GSP/Conor. Let’s do it!!!

"How does Georges St-Pierre jump over all the guys fighting fighting in that division?" Same way Conor did it, Dana. Fucking goof. But cause GSP wants to do it, it isn't okay. Doesn't matter though I have no desire to see Khabib-GSP.
Just have GSP VS Conor now. Winner gets Khabib

If that's the way Uncle Fester sees it, it's biased af but that's fine.

GSP has done everything a fighter could hope to do and so much more in the sport.

GSP vs Mcgregor, T - Ferg vs Khabib, all on same card, book it

I like the idea that is being mentioned around the boards. Khabib vs GSP at 165 for a new belt .

Motivation for both fighters .

He's acting like he wont book it now. If GSP shows up and says Dana I want this fight, Dana will sign up fucking immediately and give him a fat fucking check to do it.

When you are a 2 division champion, 11 consecutive title bout win, you already earn a special right.

But, there is also the side of his opponent. When a fighter become champion, he earn the right to face certain opponent to add to his legacy. How a man like Dana could deny Khabib the chance to fight and beat GSP. What if GSP lost a fight agains a contender, then, you just take the chance to beat GSP from a champion to a contender.

This kind of challenge ( fighting goat status fighter) is not something you give to contender, this is something you give to your champ.

Last edited:
Have him fight Raging al.
Beating him somehow means a title.

Then LaQuinta will move up two spots in the rankings after losing to him.

At this rate, Al will lose his way to a title shot by the end of 2019.

VZ8lkOs.jpg

If two-weight UFC champion Georges St-Pierre wishes to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for an unprecedented third title, he'll need to go through a contender first.

That's according to UFC president Dana White, who says the promotion has no interest in booking St-Pierre (26-2), arguably the greatest fighter of all time, against its undefeated 155-pound champion -- despite recent comments by St-Pierre.

"How does Georges St-Pierre jump over all the guys fighting in that division to face Khabib?" White told ESPN. "Just because all of a sudden he wants to come out and fight this guy -- he doesn't get to do that. If Georges St-Pierre is serious, listen, I'll give you a fight with one of these guys in the top five. If you win, you'll be in position for a title shot.

"We don't even know if Georges St-Pierre can make 155 pounds. You know what I mean?"

Read More: http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...e-face-ufc-contender-shot-khabib-nurmagomedov

But Bork Lazer, who has 1/4 of the talent and 1/10 of the legacy, and a PED bust, should get an immediate title shot?

Dana White’s agenda-based narratives are insufferable.

VZ8lkOs.jpg

Yet, he’ll book Brock to do the same exact thing. He’s such a tool

"How does Georges St-Pierre jump over all the guys fighting fighting in that division?" Same way Conor did it, Dana. Fucking goof. But cause GSP wants to do it, it isn't okay. Doesn't matter though I have no desire to see Khabib-GSP.
Same way he let Brock jump the line. It’s hypocrisy in its truest form

Then LaQuinta will move up two spots in the rankings after losing to him.

At this rate, Al will lose his way to a title shot by the end of 2019.

We are counting on it.

Raging realtor 2020: it’s our time!!!

Yet, he’ll book Brock to do the same exact thing. He’s such a tool

To make matters worse, Brock is a known proven cheat.

Gsp, the goat and multiple division champ can’t jump the line, but Brock, armed with a cache of needles and an inability to take a punch? Yep—he’s in.

It’s a gawdamn joke.

Back