Georges St-Pierre: Michael Bisping is terrified of me wrestling him

Lol Bisping even admitted that GSP out wrestled him the past. Bisping fans are banking on GSP being rusty for him to lose lol. So when GSP comes back with no rust and big as a middle weight than what lol ?

Sig bet?

Lol Bisping even admitted that GSP out wrestled him the past. Bisping fans are banking on GSP being rusty for him to lose lol. So when GSP comes back with no rust and big as a middle weight than what lol ?

Bisping's tdd isn't even great...People seem to be confusing his scramble/getup from the bottom with his TDD.

Once most wrestlers pass his guard he has a harder time getting back up...GSP is a guard passer...And much better than both Chael and Kennedy.

Layoff or no layoff...Prime or no prime...Bisping wants nothing to do with the ground when it comes to Georges. Bisping isn't a spring chicken either.

Early GSP had awesome take downs. Injuries hamperred GSP's TD late in his career. I suspect he will struggle to take the much bigger Bisping down.

I hope not.

But GSP is such a paranoid guy that if he thought his takedowns were that severely restricted, I don’t think he’d get back into the octagon. He’s that demanding of his own performance. I must admit however, he got touched more during his last three fights than all his fights prior. I don’t know if that’s him slowing down or people preparing better against his weapons or both.

Early GSP had awesome take downs. Injuries hamperred GSP's TD late in his career. I suspect he will struggle to take the much bigger Bisping down.
Who has he struggled to get down other than 5 time national wrestling champion Johny Hendricks who he got down multiple times lol ?

My grammar's probably better than yours.

Doubt it. I got an English degree from the University of Phoenix, bitch.

(BTW, I was j/k... no offence intended... thus the lameness of my "insult".)

What’s funny to me about this is that Mike typically was known for having some of the better take down defense in the MW division.
bispinghamill200_medium.gif
bispingrashad100_medium.gif
bispinghamill100_medium.gif

If Georges thinks he will beat him that way he’s delusional. I love that people are counting out someone who knocked out Luke when Luke was a -800 favorite.

Mike is a LHW/MW solid all around. He should win this fight. Possibly easily.

Back