Georges St. Pierre: “I'm back!”

I am ready
sleepy_spock_in_the_pillow_zone_by_chazzyllama-d69fv6k.png

I wouldn't say he was never in any danger. Besides his losses, obviously, the head kick by Condit came very close to finishing that fight. There might be other times he's been in danger during a successful outing for him, but that's just one example off the top of my head, or rather off the top of Georges'.
As a fan of mma, I'd like to see him return, just not injected immediately into title contention like the UFC will most undoubtedly do. Without that added pressure, perhaps we would see a looser, more relaxed GSP, who's willing to take a little more chances in his fights. I know, it's a stretch but...
I agree with you on both accounts, I should´ve used the expression "hardly ever" instead of "never", and I´ve already made a thread about how dominant GSP was during his reign and was hardly ever in any danger, and one of the few gifs I could find about him getting tagged is exactly that Condit´s head kick!... and one or 2 Hendricks moments as well.

Good, now get your ass over to Bellator and go fill in for the giant pussy Mitrione.

War GSP.

Hope you have a new fresh mentality and are ready for some good fights.

Back