George St-Pierre denies targeting Jon Jones with PED talk - ‘I wouldn’t push him when he’s down’

bKjugO.gif

LOL GSP it was obvious you referred to Jones. Don't fucking back down now that you got him angry.

GSP is as fake as they come, I know what kind of person he is. They're all nice to your face and talk shit behind your back the second you're not around.
Don't project your personality on Georges. I mean you could absolutely be correct - but you're really reaching. Not only what proof do you have, but what personality traits from him even correlate to what you're saying?

If you don't like Georges, that's one thing, but I assume that's whats driving this response.

Oh, GSP doesn't care what you think (me either, but I don't care)

LOL GSP it was obvious you referred to Jones. Don't fucking back down now that you got him angry.

GSP is as fake as they come, I know what kind of person he is. They're all nice to your face and talk shit behind your back the second you're not around.

Wow..if you don’t like GSP you must really dislike Jones.

Can't respect GSP.....He talks about Cleaning the sport but he can't take shots @ the #1 Steroid Posterboi? Jon Jones?

GSP is fake as fuck.

Jon Jones probably knows some dark secrets about GSP, if you know what I mean...................

GSP and Jones go away back. They are friends from since late 00s. Jon felt betrayed and GSP came out to clear it up.. You can't expect Friends to give each other out and this situation was even a misunderstanding. GSP was probably refering to Vitor

Wonder why Jon got so touchy... oh wait it's because he's a cheat.

I don't know why people are surprised by this.
GSP is not a guy to sling mud. I don't doubt it was a misunderstanding, and that he wasn't trying to publicly throw shade Jon's way.

Jon gets his feelings hurt when he gets called out doing bad things. Typical addict cheat response. GSP didn't name names.

Can't respect GSP.....He talks about Cleaning the sport but he can't take shots @ the #1 Steroid Posterboi? Jon Jones?

GSP is fake as fuck.

Jon Jones probably knows some dark secrets about GSP, if you know what I mean...................
No. Nobody knows what you mean. Youre english is shaky at best, and youre becoming increasingly unhinged. Basically like all of the other conor haters on this site. You are all unraveling

No. Nobody knows what you mean. Youre english is shaky at best, and youre becoming increasingly unhinged. Basically like all of the other conor haters on this site. You are all unraveling

Im english it's shaky at best?....weird.

Very easily could have been referring to vitor...

Insightful post. I can only assume you know so much about the guy because you have spent so much time with him.

He never full commits, though. He acts like he doesn’t care what ppl think of him but he really does. He should just go ape.

It’s not going ape shit, it’s roid rage.

Back