George St. Pierre- #1 P4P All Time

Until Bisping beats him.
Then Bisping takes that spot.
You know what they say, to be the best you gotta beat the best, and he's already beaten Silva, move over Georges.
If bisping holds wins over silva and gsp that will be fuckin crazy.who would’ve ever imagined that. That will be quite the accomplishment

I have GSP and Fedor at the top.

No love for Anderson? I wanted to see him lose for years after rearranging my boy Franklin's face, but he dominated everyone for the best part of decade. He was, and probably will be, the only 'matrix' fighter.

I don't see why competing out of your prime should diminish your legacy...obviously Anderson and Fedor are shells of their former selves. Out of pure competition, I have GSP on top. He faced only the top contenders for his whole career and beat them all decisively. He avenged every loss. Fedor fought a heap of cans, and Anderson reigned in a division with no competition for the most part, but that's no fault of his own.

Fedor also got rocked and had some close calls. Anderson nearly lost to Chael and put on weird, stagnant fights if he wasn't interested. GSP had no close calls like that except the head kick from Condit. You could argue that GSP always played it safe, too, which isn't exactly irrelevant.

GSP
Fedor
Anderson
Jones

Jones is only on the bottom because of obvious reasons.

roids

n°2 or 3
Fedor is above him and maybe anderson too

Bisping could KO GSP and I'd still never put Bisping at P4P #1.
GSP and Fedor are my top 2. I'd make a case for Aldo as well. It is a shame for the sport that JBJ is a no good cheat, he would've been the best.

Anderson, GSP, and Jon Jones are the goats. Put them in whatever order you want.

Back