Genius corner advices

Didn't watch the video but..

"Go Crazy!!!" - Master Tong to Faber when he was getting beat up by Aldo or that other brazilian?

U r not losing in Denver ! - Greg Jackson to Cowboy after he was basically koed at the end of r 1

Personal favourite. Go get some DONALD CERONAAAAYYY!!

Also that time he started speaking in a fake Russian accent for Rustam.

tito on tuf
"up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up"

I like how the video title is 'that's really racist'.

People are fucking sensitive. It's not a nice thing to say, but it's not really racist. The stereotype of Asians having small eyes doesn't come out of thin air. Everyone fucking sees this. There are even plenty of examples of phones or artificial intelligence telling Asians to 'fully open their eyes without even knowing that they're Asian'. Is technology racist too?

ePnIidK.jpg

161208122737-new-zealand-passport-asian-exlarge-169.jpg

To OSP in the Bader fight going into the last round

'KICK HIM IN HIS ARM AND BREAK IT'

Gotta love the WMMA fighter having to be told step by step how to get an armbar like a BJJ white belt.

My favourite is when a guy is getting mauled on the ground, and his corner is yelling “get up!”

I remember Edgar doing that on TUF.
And then he screamed “You have to WANT this!!!”

When I saw Jon Jones VS Lyoto I thought the advice was going to be "go get some fans"

I'm usually not "that guy" but there are three words in the title and two are incorrect lol.

It's just advice not advices.

It's even stated that way in the video.
Yeh but it’s one of the best threads that have been posted in a while so the guy gets a pass from me

Back