General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for some de gen action, anyone got any decent bets on cage, acb or lfa?

took a super square parlay on ACB: Ospanov+Svirid -158 @ betsafe

Osponov looks like a legit prospect killer on the feet and the ground trains at JW.. Thiago looks avarage poor standup, good ground game, dont think he will offer much against Osponov.. expect Osponov KO

Svirid good striker with power in his hands, decent ground game, not much to say about his opponent he looks like one of the biggest bums i have seen :D expect another KO here.. both fights seems setup to make the hometown fighters look good

i have not done alot of research so tail at your own risk :)

think the favorites wins on LFA too but not touching those fights

Last edited:
took a super square parlay on ACB: Ospanov+Svirid -158

Osponov looks like a legit prospect killer on the feet and the ground trains at JW.. Thiago looks avarage poor standup, good ground game, dont think he will offer much against Osponov.. expect Osponov KO

Svirid good striker with power in his hands, decent ground game, not much to say about his opponent he looks like one of the biggest bums i have seen :D expect another KO here.. both fights seems setup to make the hometown fighters look good

aha thanks bro, i was thinking the same tbh but 1. bad odds and 2. i legit couldnt be fucked watching tape. may have a small go with something else to boost to evens, thanks mate.

added umarov lets gooooo

LFA 22 weigh-ins, card on AXS Friday:

Weird it seemed like they were building till up kinda slowly. Hes unranked and now he gets a beast in cowboy. Odd

i wish there was a worst fight of the night award and betting prop.

Svirid didn't perfom well recently, was outstriked by Enomoto and outwrestled by Eskiev. But Cambal is below average fighter and Svirid fights in his hometown.

I took Ospanov+Svirid+Salovaara+Toivonen +116@unibet

Islam Isaev had difficulties in his last 2 fights, may be Schmitz is a good dog play here.

Last edited:
Svirid didn't perfom well recently, was outstriked by Enomoto and outwrestled by Eskiev. But Cambal is below average fighter and Svirid fights in his hometown.

I took Ospanov+Svirid+Salovaara+Toivonen +116@unibet

Islam Isaev had difficulties in his last 2 fights, may be Schmitz is a good dog play here.

ya i watched those fights but as you said yourself his opponent here is leagues below the fighters Svirid have been losing to lately

edit; just took a look at Cambal's opponents.. combined record of them is 39-62 only two fighters out of his 12 wins had a winning record (15-14 and 10-9) lol

Last edited:
i took what i could on gutierrez -190. think he's got this, it'll be mostly standup.. and i think israel is too plodding, too slow. he sits down on his punches decently but seems to slow down and is hittable.

gutierrez may have gotten fortunate w/the first split against valiev, but he made it close enough to GET the split.. and i think he struggles more w/dudes who will take him down (like jerrod sanders last fight and valiev..)

so yea, 1.9u gutierrez -190

considering both sides of the heinisch-perez fight. i think BOTH dudes could get some W's in the ufc. pretty excited for that fight

I'm stabbing Benjamin Smith. I know it's short notice, but Gilbert was done after TUF too. Benjamin Smith was doing really well until the armbar last time.

On Guitierrez and Heinish as well.

ok, wow. benjamin smith looked WAY out of shape.. 189? (i'm aware gilbert unretired to retire here and was off by a pound, too) -- this shit was always going 3 rounds as is, and it's in gilbert's hometown in his retirement fight? they're gonna give him this fight...

holy crap look at me laying all this juice...

2.15u gilbert -215...

I'm stabbing Benjamin Smith. I know it's short notice, but Gilbert was done after TUF too. Benjamin Smith was doing really well until the armbar last time.

On Guitierrez and Heinish as well.

against ya, i guess. he looked really poor at weighins.. he should be 170... and we've seen judges in colorado give smith rounds he doesn't deserve -- i.e. against velickovic

i took what i could on gutierrez -190. think he's got this, it'll be mostly standup.. and i think israel is too plodding, too slow. he sits down on his punches decently but seems to slow down and is hittable.

gutierrez may have gotten fortunate w/the first split against valiev, but he made it close enough to GET the split.. and i think he struggles more w/dudes who will take him down (like jerrod sanders last fight and valiev..)

so yea, 1.9u gutierrez -190

considering both sides of the heinisch-perez fight. i think BOTH dudes could get some W's in the ufc. pretty excited for that fight
Where I see Gutierrez fighting?

Gilbert Smith told James Lynch that he originally wanted a catchweight of 178 pounds, then settled for 180 when the other Smith told him he couldn't make that weight on short notice, and obviously they ended up going with 190. I am not sure that favors Gilbert, since the other Smith looks bigger to me, but it may not bother him either since Gilbert is in great shape.

oh and to follow up on smith vs smith

a: gilbert subbed him late in 2015 the first time they fought
b: pretty sure it's short notice for ben, it was supposed to be kapel , that would explain why ben smith 189 and lookin soft...

Sorry meant odds wise cause I had no idea where he was fighting, turns out all UK books only offer the smith fight and main event which is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back