General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got lines for fng73? And anyone got any leans? Haven't had time to look and no uk books have shit atm

Everyone is gonna have the same lean in that fight lets be honest

lol bad news for touts and tipsters in the UK this week:

https://www.racingpost.com/news/sky-bet-end-affiliate-programme-as-regulatory-pressure-mounts/299477

"The regulatory pressures bearing down on the gambling industry have led to major online player Sky Betting & Gaming making the shock decision to close down its affiliate programme.

Affiliates on social media and through websites have become an increasingly important way for operators to attract new customers, earning a commission for every customer they refer."

This is positive news for ppl using euro books in here, regulatory pressure ramping up on the industry could potentially lead to the implementation on a minimum bet requirement to be offered to all customers basically meaning that limited/gubbed accounts get to bet as much as everyone else. ahh one can dream...

i think -200 for this kid tuuka repo is justified for cage. he's a bit green at 21, especially his striking defence, but looks promising.

his opponent looks terrible, especially his lack of takedown defence. repo tends to shoot when he gets tagged and isn't afraid to win rounds via grapple fuck - although i think he can win this one on the feet too.

Ohmbet has a pickem promotion, make a full fight card ML parlay, if you get em all right you get 80% of the prize pool, if you get all but 1 right you get 20%. I got 11/12 on the last card and won a whopping $28

Ohmbet has a pickem promotion, make a full fight card ML parlay, if you get em all right you get 80% of the prize pool, if you get all but 1 right you get 20%. I got 11/12 on the last card and won a whopping $28

Will they ever allow UK customers though?

looking for some de gen action, anyone got any decent bets on cage, acb or lfa?

LFA Odds so far.

I'm going to this fight so if anyone has any leans I'd love a DM :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 10.48.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 10.48.40 AM.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 13
Russian bookmaker has lines for canadian TKO 40 event. I wonder, are there any odds in North America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back