General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.7u krantz +280

yea he might gas in a 5 rounder but nakashima has never finished anyone and i'm not that impressed by him, just a grinder. krantz can hurt dudes w/strkes, has a solid choke, more experienced, etc

Lol at the Krantz line. +350 is way off. Also played Tucker.

agreed, sell me on tucker?

0.7u krantz +280

yea he might gas in a 5 rounder but nakashima has never finished anyone and i'm not that impressed by him, just a grinder. krantz can hurt dudes w/strkes, has a solid choke, more experienced, etc

agreed, sell me on tucker?

Definitely not a pick that I'd try to encourage others on, but I just don't think Spann excels that much more than him in any area. Spann just came off a KO not long ago as well.

LFA 23 Net: -70
krantz +280: 70 for 196

really frustrating fight. krantz took rd 1, but endured a HELLACIOUS eyepoke.. then MULTIPLE nutshots, and all just verbal warnings.. they really played a factor in the fight. still was a split (i had it 49-46 nakashima but some close rounds). i have ZERO regrets on this bet. krantz deserves a rematch.

Rose namajunas +300 against jj

I just don’t see a path to victory for Rose. Is it clinch->takedown->sub?

She will get pieced up on the feet, and JJs takedown defense is so good.

I love Rose, but I can’t see her win this except something like a flying arm bar.

I just don’t see a path to victory for Rose. Is it clinch->takedown->sub?

She will get pieced up on the feet, and JJs takedown defense is so good.

I love Rose, but I can’t see her win this except something like a flying arm bar.

Agreed. I think there's also a small chance Rose could catch her with something and take her back. We've seen Joanna clipped by both CG and KK. I'll be stabbing Rose sub, assuming the price is right, which I expect it will be. I think it's her most likely path here.

ACB/Glory/Fightnights/LFA odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.05 AM.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.14 AM.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.22 AM.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.00.35 AM.png
    29 KB · Views: 25
I think Rose are one of those fighters who you have to go with the dog price on. She can win against almost anyone but she can also get outpointed by most top 10 fighters.

Please UFC. PLEASE feed Saki to Cutelaba.

Really, just put ANYONE in there with Cutelaba. I can't get enough of watching the guy fight, and really want him to stay on the MSG card
Fuck..i love cute. Cmon ufc get a replacement. Saki vs cute would be awesome

OSP uninjured in his fight, Latifi, Pedro?

I don't think Saki will be given anything but HL reel KO's for a fight or 2 more. Hope I'm wrong though as that's a fun fight

after tape study, i'm playing a khachatryan + saidov parlay this weekend. nothing large but i think both have favourable match ups.

Last edited:
Early on this, but what are your people's thoughts on Bisping vs GSP? Drain your bank account on Bisping winning or it going to a decision?

Thought that would be at least -400+

Probably will be, when Ohm opens lines first they're often way off. I've got 11u on him at -206 (couple units parlayed with Linares) and plan to arb down

Early on this, but what are your people's thoughts on Bisping vs GSP? Drain your bank account on Bisping winning or it going to a decision?

Yes. Bisping. I got him at 2.20 for a unit, but there are so many questions for this fight I won’t go too big.

Edit: wow, good fights announced:

Overeem - Ngannou
Pettis - Cejudo

Cruz - Rivera
Calvillo - Esparza

Last edited:
Its still a while away but i see A LOT of people on Bisping. Is it just the long lay off? Is it the going up in weight? I just dont see GSP coming back, exactly when he wanted to against the exact opponent he wanted to and not be 100% sure he is prepared mentally, physically for this fight. It's just not in his nature. I have to think he has been training for some time, but on the weight the right way and will come into this fight rested and ready to continue to do what he does best. get the fight to where he wants it if you like it or not. I am just trying to see why people think Bisping will be able to shut down his takedowns and out strike gsp for 5 rounds. I have a hard time seeing this. the one thing gsp started to have problems with is big hitter, which bisping is not. Without the power i dont see gsp having any trouble to get the fight where he wants it more times than not to cruise to another easy decision.

Are people valuing bispings cardio and volume with gsps layoff and weight class over gsp fight iq, drive and game plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back