General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had recently withdrew a large sum of my bankroll from 5dimes into bitcoins at the crypto price of 3,900 and in the recent month or so it's jumped to 5,700!!

Is anyone else tracking this? I've pulled out early before for a nominal profit only to regret it later when the price kept rising even further.

What do you guys think?

Man. I'd get most of mine out. I think we could see a monstrous crash

Lol. The Krylov fight is over?

BM still has it up for betting

ponzinibbio is going to beat mike perry's ass.

I had recently withdrew a large sum of my bankroll from 5dimes into bitcoins at the crypto price of 3,900 and in the recent month or so it's jumped to 5,700!!

Is anyone else tracking this? I've pulled out early before for a nominal profit only to regret it later when the price kept rising even further.

What do you guys think?

Look into Bitcoin gold, think everyone's gonna sell on Oct 25th

What makes you think that? Not disagreeing, just curious since I have some money in various coins and I've been making out pretty well with them so far.

holy crap the 3-3 girl mackenzie is fighting is SHREDDED for a wmma fighter. zero tape watch on the new girl? fully aware dern will probably grappleF her and tap her out?

checkmarks to all of the above...

yet +900? fuck it! lol. 22 bux! lol

If we keep fading Dern at huge odds, one of these days she'll lose, right?

LFA 24
Risk $458.13

Matthew Frincu (-155) vs Curtis Millender $155.00 for $100.00

Mandy Polk (+925) vs Mackenzie Dern $50.00 for $462.50
Mandy Polk/Mackenzie Dern does not start round 3 (-177) ~$213.75 for ~$120.76

Nick Chasteen (+292) vs Keoni Diggs ~$39.38 for ~$114.99

hehe maybe yep =P

couple line movements i need to have before i bet anything.. one fight in particular i have a lean, but i need it to shift 30-40 points for me to bet it before i share the lean, hehe

The lines were set pretty good on this one. Reluctantly playing Millender (+155), Burley (-190), and Zani (+115). I'd love to join on Polk, but she clinched with Collins almost immediately and got stopped on the ground. I wasn't impressed.

0.7u miolla -140.. that's the one I hoped would go towards even.. dude is a powerful 135. Crazy fight with Hugo before he got his back taken ..and he's hometown guy here.

Prolly forced the bet. But less than 1u total risk on miolla and derns opponent hehe. Just some fun.

Goddamn, zani was impressive. I thought miola should have been able to control him better with his takedowns. Oh well, get what you put into this shit. Half-assed capping = lost almost a unit

Don't regret the McKenzie fade tho.. /shrug

I agree with you. The runup in the period of time is unheard of, smells and looks like a bubble, lots of poker players invested in it. It's perfect for traders looking for short term swings but not so good right now for a long term investment .

I'm more invested and interested in the blockchain technology which has practical use and the everyday economy is willing to embrace it. Blockchain stocks were on fire the past two weeks.

Not pushing anything, worked in finance for quite a few years and baffled with the runup and how it's sustained so far (bitcoin).

looks like josh ellis managed to lose to that trash heap. did he look decent or not?

going in again on lee.

looks like josh ellis managed to lose to that trash heap. did he look decent or not?

going in again on lee.
Gassed himself out horribly with offensive grappling in the first round, clear 29-28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back