General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - November, 2017

I honestly have no idea what the ufc is doing anymore.

Omg Roxanne Modaferri vs PVZ would be by far the most #elite title fight to ever happen. Cmon Roxanne come through on your end

EDIT fuckkk DW said this isnt true

Last edited:
Is Juan Adams that huge black guy that looks like someone to keep tabs on?

I dont recall so much intramural shit talking in this subforum

What happened?

dana doesn't remember colin fletcher? *smh*

thought the same, then I remembered that in one of his post fight interviews last night, he couldn't even remember the walt harris fight when someone asked about the DQ. Alzheimer confirmed imo

thought the same, then I remembered that in one of his post fight interviews last night, he couldn't even remember the walt harris fight when someone asked about the DQ. Alzheimer confirmed imo

haha i watched the press conference this morning and was puzzled by the same thing, lol

Even with 3 TUF bouts it would only be 8 fights. UFC usually likes to have 11/12 fights per card.
So they're going to find another... 2, lets say, UFC-caliber fights for the card in less than a month? Assuming they'll also chuck 2 shit-tier padders onto the prelims.

So they're going to find another... 2, lets say, UFC-caliber fights for the card in less than a month? Assuming they'll also chuck 2 shit-tier padders onto the prelims.
I sure hope so.

8/11 for Whittaker to beat GSP? Probably the best 8/11 shot I’ve ever seen. Anyone gonna be on gsp? Even money

8/11 for Whittaker to beat GSP? Probably the best 8/11 shot I’ve ever seen. Anyone gonna be on gsp? Even money

There is no way they ever let them fight. GSP would be destroyed so they will either give him Woodley or Anderson Silva if he wins vs Gastelum. In Canada.

There is no way they ever let them fight. GSP would be destroyed so they will either give him Woodley or Anderson Silva if he wins vs Gastelum. In Canada.
Yep most likely but if they do set it up I’ll be all over it

Muslim Salikhov is fighting Alex Garcia on November 25th.
That guy is a fucking savage if I ever saw one. And I don't throw that term around loosely

EDIT: I would love to see that guy fight Wonderboy, that would be epic

Last edited:
One championship lines, off work this week so will do some tape study soon :)

Attachments

• C9F20F21-9D14-4B39-9C3F-59F93F4214D8.png
    C9F20F21-9D14-4B39-9C3F-59F93F4214D8.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 8
Wow Whittaker opened at +135 and immediately flipped unreal value

Wow Whittaker opened at +135 and immediately flipped unreal value

Whoever opened that line is smokin' the wacky backy. I took Whittaker for 3.75U @ $1.90. Expect the line to drop to $1.60 (-165) by tomorrow - already has on some books.

Back