General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - November, 2017

bro you need to get me back. i squashed you last week when we went head to head. my bruvva from another mother bignick squashed you the week before. the private chat for #elite bettors team own your arse. I gave you a chance for redemption and you correctly avoided another arse kicking #donthatetheplayerhatethegame
May I just ask how this private chat feels about you lying about pics of yourself when they also know its you? Do they all keep being sheep, or have they at least told you how sad that is?

May I just ask how this private chat feels about you lying about pics of yourself when they also know its you? Do they all keep being sheep, or have they at least told you how sad that is?

I so want you to have entry. Just one sharp pick this week and you will be bestowed entry.

I so want you to have entry. Just one sharp pick this week and you will be bestowed entry.
So you are gonna avoid the question?

@Sadistics @BigNick100 Can one of you please tell me youve had deep talk with Sham since you guys learned how insecure he is? Surely one of you clowns has thought to yourself how sad the guy must be to try to bash me for my pics then deny the ones of himself.

@Sadistics @BigNick100 Can one of you please tell me youve had deep talk with Sham since you guys learned how insecure he is? Surely one of you clowns has thought to yourself how sad the guy must be to try to bash me for my pics then deny the ones of himself.

Sad and Bignick are my brothers in arms they would never question a fellow gladiator.

Sad and Bignick are my brothers in arms they would never question a fellow gladiator.
If they were really your friends they would have had private convo with you about how you show some serious irl insecurities when you have to deny pics of yourself. Unless they talked with you about this, they are #fakefriends

If they were really your friends they would have had private convo with you about how you show some serious irl insecurities when you have to deny pics of yourself. Unless they talked with you about this, they are #fakefriends

We aren't friends we are comrades in arms robbing the betting institutions of this world day by day.

We aren't friends we are comrades in arms robbing the betting institutions of this world day by day.
OK so using my psychological decoding abilities this is your way of saying "na they haven't talked with me cause they are a combination of too pussy and only worried about themselves to talk with me about my insecure lying when they know as well that those pics are really me"

Fair enough

Whether it was him or not, you don't admit to it on the internet where crazies like you dwell Quincy. A lot of information can be found on a person through a picture.

Whether it was him or not, you don't admit to it on the internet where crazies like you dwell Quincy. A lot of information can be found on a person through a picture.
if there were ever a post that confirmed Sham is lying due to #elite insecurities, its this one lolll

last time i'm gonna ask, seriously, can you guys just avoid each other? asked you privately and publicly. we really don't need this cluttering threads. take it private or take the high road. you're not gonna see eye to eye.

One FC Hero's Dream Risk $191.00

Alain Ngalani (+133) vs Aung La N Sang ~$91.00 for ~$121.03
Alain Ngalani (+110) vs Aung La N Sang $100.00 for $110.00

And there it is! The taaaaaap. Few units win before bellator is always nice

https://mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/12365-lfa-26-opening-betting-odds

Main Event | Heavyweight Title | 265 lbs

Jeff Hughes +110
Richard Odoms -150

Co-Main Event | Middleweight| 185 lbs
Larry Crowe -110
Bilal Williams -130

---------------

Main Card | Strawweight| 115 lbs
Itzel Esquivel -120
Nicole Caliari -120

Heavyweight

Brice Ritani-Coe +260
Juan Adams -380

Featherweight
Westin Wilson +260
Charles Cheeks III -380

Much more compelling lines and closer odds on AXS TV tonight than for Bellator 186. I like quite a few of these. Odoms in the main as a slight favorite, Crowe as a slight underdog albeit at slight negative money, Esquivel as a moderate favorite, Ritani-Coe as a significant underdog, and even a stab on short notice Westin Wilson vs Charles Cheeks III.

Much more compelling lines and closer odds on AXS TV tonight than for Bellator 186. I like quite a few of these. Odoms in the main as a slight favorite, Crowe as a slight underdog albeit at slight negative money, Esquivel as a moderate favorite, Ritani-Coe as a significant underdog, and even a stab on short notice Westin Wilson vs Charles Cheeks III.
I took Crowe, was going to do some on Odoms, but passing for now.

waited on odoms, decided to bet at -150..and it's -190, lol

wanted crowe at +money, now that's -130, meh.

no bet for me i guess on lfa

dana doesn't remember colin fletcher? *smh*

I honestly have no idea what the ufc is doing anymore.

Back