General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - November, 2017

Depret beats maguire. Didnt bet him due to 2.5 yr layoff and 38 but i said few pages back he was a live dog

Cmon cerrili close the 5 teamer +400! Ive covered my stake with a bet on noord

Boooommm +400 5 teamer cashes. 4-0 on last 4 cage warriors shows should have started capping this show years ago

Can’t believe I missed Steele at 2.50

I now can forgive steele for the money i lost on him in that fight before he got cut from the ufc. +4.7u on CW/ACB

hit depret, dandois and steele. up £380 for the day despite losing everything on aiden lee earlier.

Fight went how I thought yet another elite dog money play cashes

Yeah to bad #1xbet seems like a scam

They got some rare and awesome lines like over/under for one fc prelims, finnish cage promotion and m-1, Im not even mentioning the ml lines they got

But reading those rewievs its propably #elite to stay away.

Can confirm I have been paid out very quickly and withdraw has gone through.
Only 100 quid that’s why aha most of the people being scammed are for 1k+

May use them again only tiny bets as they offer so much even over under for obscure Finland MMA promotions aha

The bonus when you join up is shocking though. Must do 3 picks or more at 1.4+ odds lol

888 sport have odds for urban fight night and superior challenge.. never heard of either but I’m happy for more degen action

888 sport have odds for urban fight night and superior challenge.. never heard of either but I’m happy for more degen action
superior challenge is the biggest promotion in sweden, usually decent fights matching up former ufc fighters with local swedes

superior challenge is the biggest promotion in sweden, usually decent fights matching up former ufc fighters with local swedes
Decent! I tapology’d it but they haven’t got a list of fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back