Keanu Subba (-135) vs Xie Chao $135.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Keanu Subba (-132) vs Xie Chao ~$156.25 for ~$118.37= ~$118.37

Ariel Sexton (+100) vs Kota Shimoishi $100.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Kota Shimoishi (+150) vs Ariel Sexton ~$37.50 for ~$56.25= -~$37.50
-----
Sub-Total= $280.00
Sub-Total= ~$80.87

Total Profit= $360.87

Been kinda slacking posting these. I'm sure everybody is on the up and up but still could be useful for some.

Been kinda slacking posting these. I'm sure everybody is on the up and up but still could be useful for some.

Kinda leaning Sterling there. I think Caraway should have edged the dec against Stamman, too.

Kinda leaning Sterling there. I think Caraway should have edged the dec against Stamman, too.
Yeah, I had a small play on Cody and I was surprised at the dec. Thought that flurry at the end from Caraway absolutely sealed it up for him. Even Stamann was surprised at the result. Thinking Aljo might get disrespected at the books again.

As a white belt, can't make new threads, so I apologise if I shouldn't ask this here.

Anyone know any sites that post "hypothetical odds" for potential future matchups? For example, if Miocic were to have a fight scheduled 3 months from now vs Jones, what would be the line? I assume no such thing.

As a white belt, can't make new threads, so I apologise if I shouldn't ask this here.

Anyone know any sites that post "hypothetical odds" for potential future matchups? For example, if Miocic were to have a fight scheduled 3 months from now vs Jones, what would be the line? I assume no such thing
BestFightOdds.com has odds for prospective upcoming fights listed under Future Events so you can make actual bets on rumored or anticipated bouts. But there will not be odds listed anywhere for any random theoretical match up between any and every pair of fighters in the same weight class.

Interesting response from Aljo about the announcement thought.

You'd rather fight Stamman, Aljo. Who the hell ever WANTS to fight John Lineker?

Baffling that Jake is kept around.
2-8 in last 10, getting finished in last 4. Call it a day

HEX and CW odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.29.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.29.28 PM.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.29.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.29.20 PM.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.29.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.29.06 PM.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 6
Episode 26 of my podcast Martian MMA is live.

Soundcloud link:
iTunes link:

UFC Boise recap til 18:30
UFC Hamburg preview with betting analysis til 34:45
General UFC discussion (Stripping Colby, Till/Woodley, Silva suspension, new fights, cancelled fights) til finish at 49:26.

If you'd like to be a guest on the show shoot me a pm.

Who y’all thinking about playing, Aldo or Stephens? My prediction for openers is Aldo -150, Stephens +140, tough to pick a side.

Aldo’s still one of the best strikers in the UFC, however his chin is pretty suspect. He never went out in those two Holloway fights but he took SO MUCH damage, two fights in a year where he was dropped and slaughtered by Max’s GnP for 90-120 seconds straight. He bounced back from the McGregor loss excellently, looked incredible vs Frankie at 200.

Stephens is peaking right now in my opinion. I know he got dropped by Emmett, but the way he recognized his mistake, didn’t let it happen again, and adjusted to get this finish himself just a few minutes after was super impressive, reminded me of TJ vs Cody. Jeremy is one of the p4p hardest hitters in the UFC, if he connects hard here, Aldo’s probably going to sleep.

However Aldo’s distance control and striking is still better than Jeremeys overall, really curious to see Aldo in a 3 round fight. Both of them are used to 5 rounds, we should be in for a great fight. Dog or pass.

Who y’all thinking about playing, Aldo or Stephens? My prediction for openers is Aldo -150, Stephens +140, tough to pick a side.

Aldo’s still one of the best strikers in the UFC, however his chin is pretty suspect. He never went out in those two Holloway fights but he took SO MUCH damage, two fights in a year where he was dropped and slaughtered by Max’s GnP for 90-120 seconds straight. He bounced back from the McGregor loss excellently, looked incredible vs Frankie at 200.

Stephens is peaking right now in my opinion. I know he got dropped by Emmett, but the way he recognized his mistake, didn’t let it happen again, and adjusted to get this finish himself just a few minutes after was super impressive, reminded me of TJ vs Cody. Jeremy is one of the p4p hardest hitters in the UFC, if he connects hard here, Aldo’s probably going to sleep.

However Aldo’s distance control and striking is still better than Jeremeys overall, really curious to see Aldo in a 3 round fight. Both of them are used to 5 rounds, we should be in for a great fight. Dog or pass.

Ohmbet recently opened lines on this, Aldo -154 Stephens +120. I'm expecting it to be a pick em once other books release and money comes in

Like Sang Won Kim and Erceg for Hex fights. May be Funaki has more ways to win against LLalio. Experienced Ponet could be a problem for Bland. But i'm not confident about any of these picks.

Seung Guk Choi is training out of the Korean Zombie’s gym, and is 6-3 in amateur fights, mostly under Road FC. 4 of 5 wins for Erceg are redos with the same blokes.

Back