General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
GDR should be glad that she still has a contract tbh.
If they cut her, Bellator would pick her up and market her as the undefeated former UFC wFW champion. So, you know, at least she's going to be offered a fight every 12 months or whatever.

If they cut her, Bellator would pick her up and market her as the undefeated former UFC wFW champion. So, you know, at least she's going to be offered a fight every 12 months or whatever.
LOL yeah I guess so.

I skipped betting the last couple of AXS TV cards, but I like these early lines on two slight favorites in these two title fights, the winners of which could easily end up in the UFC. Sage Northcutt's sister Colbey is also making her pro MMA debut on the card tonight:

LFA 14 Risk $265.00

Eryk Anders (-135) vs Brendan Allen $135.00 for $100.00
Roberto Sanchez (-130) vs Jerome Rivera $130.00 for $100.00

I missed the first 2 fights on tonight's random LFA card, but Colbey Northcutt got knocked out in her debut.

http://www.sherdog.com/events/LFA-14-Rivera-vs-Sanchez-60119
The very first female fight of the card was awesome. In the second fight, Colbey actually looked good in round one before getting taken down and ground & pounded in round 2. She was barely hurt, so it wasn't like a brutal knockout where she lost consciousness, more like she was stuck on the bottom and flattened out on her stomach and was covering up without answering back the punches that were raining down to the sides of her head. Definitely has some things to work on.

The very first female fight of the card was awesome. In the second fight, Colbey actually looked good in round one before getting taken down and ground and pounded in round 2. She was barely hurt, so it wasn't like a brutal knockout where she lost consciousness, more like she was stuck on the bottom and flattened out on her stomach and was covering up without answering back the punches that were raining down to the sides of her head. Definitely has some things to work on.
Just added the video above. The other girl landed 1 punch on the ground or something, and the referee stopped it. Makes no sense unless Colbey told him beforehand to stop the fight if she gets in trouble on the ground.

Just added the video above. The other girl landed 1 punch on the ground or something, and the referee stopped it. Makes no sense unless Colbey told him beforehand to stop the fight if she gets in trouble on the ground.

I watched it; Colby was flattened on the mat for an extended period of time not even trying to move, just covering up

I skipped betting the last couple of AXS TV cards, but I like these early lines on two slight favorites in these two title fights, the winners of which could easily end up in the UFC. Sage Northcutt's sister Colbey is also making her pro MMA debut on the card tonight:

LFA 14 Risk $265.00

Eryk Anders (-135) vs Brendan Allen $135.00 for $100.00
Roberto Sanchez (-130) vs Jerome Rivera $130.00 for $100.00

Good plays. Those were a couple of fun fights too. I liked that event.

anyone playing cage warriors today?

Man dont know whether to bet radcliffe. His last performance was bad this is truely grappler vs striker. Radcliffes had 6 months at tiger too since that last fight.

Does that hand look a little too swollen to anyone else or is it just me?

Edit: i mean the knuckle

Betsafe

Gunnar Nelson -333
Ponzinibbio +250

megan anderson out vs cyborg for ufc 214, evinger in apparently

Unibet has lines for One FC, any tips?

upload_2017-6-28_19-44-6.png

JDS versus Ngganou announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back