General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best seats but I'm on a budget. A week hotel there was 1000+ and Disneyland for 3days for 3 people was $1000. SUV rental was also expensive.

Attachments

• UFC214.PNG
    UFC214.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 38
Former UFC fighter Levan Makashvili arrested on Federal RICO charges in NYC as part of a racketeering indictment of a Russian/Georgian crime syndicate. WBO interim middleweight boxing champion Avtandil Khurtsidze was also arrested as part of the same conspiracy and as a result his upcoming title fight with Billy Joe Saunders is off.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...icate-arrested-racketeering-extortion-robbery

Anybody else here got the big hammer from b365?

Basically got an email saying my account is severly limited after reaching 50k today, hopefylly wont have any problems withdrawing

1.66u Overeem -138. I think is the right side. thoughts?

Anybody else here got the big hammer from b365?

Basically got an email saying my account is severly limited after reaching 50k today, hopefylly wont have any problems withdrawing

Think it's standard when u got limited. Happened to me a few years ago. Knew a guy (think he reads this forum, but I'm not in contact with him anymore) who had like five different account on different friends names and got banned like once every 2 weeks since he kind of sucked at being smart about it. He got a E-mail for each saying "blablabla careful consideration blablabla fuck off but you can still play casion games and horse races" or something like that.

Never heard of anyone having problems withdrawing, fairly solid book overall I think.

Meathead is 1.75 vs Fedor, that's gotta be worth a shot. Fedor is what, 52 years old now?

1.66u Overeem -138. I think is the right side. thoughts?
I got Werdum ml 0.5u @2.28 from before and just added nsc 0.5u @2.4, itd 0.2u 3.75 and R1 0.1u @6.25, because those lines have not yet changed. Werdum is durable and can bring similar pressure as Stipe, so I like him as underdog. My biggest concern is, that Werdum just wants this win too much and is going to pay for it. Hard fight to balance in my mind, as I really want Werdum to win.

Bet around 11u on Amanda Nunes. Decent odds on her and she can control where the fight goes. I'm hoping she's smart enough to work on the gas tank and fight smart. She should be able to win 3 rounds.

Bet around 11u on Amanda Nunes. Decent odds on her and she can control where the fight goes. I'm hoping she's smart enough to work on the gas tank and fight smart. She should be able to win 3 rounds.

Nunes has stated in the past that her cardio issues are a mystery to her, so I think it highly unlikely your going to see any improvement in that area.

In the first fight she was totally gassed by the third round and likely would have gotten finished in a five round fight. I love Valentina here if Nunes can't get her out of there early.

Really want to make a play on Shevchenko, but seems smarter to just look to live bet her

unrelated to this thread but whatever...do ya'll think we'll be able to bet on the fights on Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender series?

I got Werdum ml 0.5u @2.28 from before and just added nsc 0.5u @2.4, itd 0.2u 3.75 and R1 0.1u @6.25, because those lines have not yet changed. Werdum is durable and can bring similar pressure as Stipe, so I like him as underdog. My biggest concern is, that Werdum just wants this win too much and is going to pay for it. Hard fight to balance in my mind, as I really want Werdum to win.

Werdum doesn't have the boxing/power Miocic has. Overeem chin is always a corncern for me but less against Werdum.
They have also fought twice (I have just seen both fights again) so I expect an intelligent and cautious Overeem as in his last UFC fights, if he does not make mistakes he should win the striking.

Werdum doesn't have the boxing/power Miocic has. Overeem chin is always a corncern for me but less against Werdum.
They have also fought twice (I have just seen both fights again) so I expect an intelligent and cautious Overeem as in his last UFC fights, if he does not make mistakes he should win the striking.

the last time they fought werdum was a +500. i remember because i bet him and he was winning the standup until he decided for some reason to fuken flop

you cant win a fight by running or flopping

he also won the standup against browne

Overeem's wins are mostly agains crafty stand up fighters who are happy to trade at range and are looking for clean knock outs. His losses (all KO) are agains less polished or clean strikers. I don't know if that's because Overeem get's overconfident or if there's just some unpredictability in their styles.

Btw, the second fight was at the period when Übereem was at his strongest and Wedrum got tired very fast grappling. Alistair won't have that advantage this time and Werdum will probably have upper hand in clinch.

Nunes has stated in the past that her cardio issues are a mystery to her, so I think it highly unlikely your going to see any improvement in that area.

In the first fight she was totally gassed by the third round and likely would have gotten finished in a five round fight. I love Valentina here if Nunes can't get her out of there early.

It's easier to work on cardio than actual fight skills. Amanda knows what she needs to do. The other chick will just hope Amanda gasses. Im not saying that won't happen but I'll bet on the better fighter.

Also just bet around 10u on Chris. I think Kelvin is over rated and has had favorable match ups. Weidman will be able to win rounds. It being 5 rounds worries me a bit though. When I thought it was 3 I was very confident.

Last edited:
It's easier to work on cardio than actual fight skills. Amanda knows what she needs to do. The other chick will just hope Amanda gasses. Im not saying that won't happen but I'll bet on the better fighter.

Also just bet around 10u on Chris. I think Kelvin is over rated and has had favorable match ups. Whereas Weidman will be able to win rounds.
I like how you throw around 11u here and 10u there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back