So I wanted to place a huge bet on a 3-parlay that looks like this

Kevin Lee@ 1.72 (vs Chiesa)
Marcin [email protected] (vs Arlovski)
Robbie [email protected] (vs Cowboy)

Can't see either one of these guys losing

6 units would pay 25u

What do you guys think?

i think it's a horrible idea and you should play them individually
Kevin Lee is on a very impressive run. He's more athletic than Chiesa and a way better Wrestler, also better and cleaner Striker imo. I don't think Chiesa can outgrapple him, Lee is my most confident pick here.
Tybura is a Lock too imo. Arlovski is washed up and should retire as soon as possible, Marcin looked impressive in all of his fights until now and he's only getting better.

Robbie Lawler I think is just the way better striker than Cowboy and the long layoff will benefit him even more. Lawler is former Champion, Cerrone got outboxed by Nate Diaz in Lightweight. So I think it's not a horrible idea and you just talked out off your ass

i would remove lawler from that parlay - too many question marks. i do like the other two though. you could add holly holm for a bit more return.

Kevin Lee is on a very impressive run. He's more athletic than Chiesa and a way better Wrestler, also better and cleaner Striker imo. I don't think Chiesa can outgrapple him, Lee is my most confident pick here.
Tybura is a Lock too imo. Arlovski is washed up and should retire as soon as possible, Marcin looked impressive in all of his fights until now and he's only getting better.

Robbie Lawler I think is just the way better striker than Cowboy and the long layoff will benefit him even more. Lawler is former Champion, Cerrone got outboxed by Nate Diaz in Lightweight. So I think it's not a horrible idea and you just talked out off your ass
Ok you're clearly a fucking noob to betting so watch your tongue around someone #elite

And asshole it has nothing to do with the fights and More to do with you being a retard parlaying them rather than playing them individually

Dude don't mess with the #Elite.

Tybura lost to Tim fucking Johnson not so long ago. He headkicked Pesta so what? He had to work a lot to put Luis Henrique away and he didn't look impressive doing that. He is a blanket. No way he is a lock. Andrei can KO him easily

Ok you're clearly a fucking noob to betting so watch your tongue around someone #elite

And asshole it has nothing to do with the fights and More to do with you being a retard parlaying them rather than playing them individually
Do you even understand why people do parlays? betting 3 favorites won't give me any good profits. I'mma place the bet now just to show you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: my cash afterwards when i win

Dude don't mess with the #Elite.

Tybura lost to Tim fucking Johnson not so long ago. He headkicked Pesta so what? He had to work a lot to put Luis Henrique away and he didn't look impressive doing that. He is a blanket. No way he is a lock. Andrei can KO him easily

Tybura lost a close decsion where he actually did more damage to johnson than vice-versa. He just started to get in the groove and then the 3 round was over. it was also his ufc debut, also johnson isn't that bad. henrique was scared to exchange and tried to press him against the cage the whole fight.. not marcins fault his opponent doesn't want to fight.. I hope you're joking about arlovski KO'ing anyone in the current heavyweight division

@elcucuy
joseph gave you a good response originally.

you asked what people thought of your parlay idea, and someone gave you the time of day to give you some constructive criticism. he was hardly "talking out of his ass."

welcome to the boards, but please refrain from that kind of thing.

I think the parlay is very risky, myself. It's hard to know how to answer your question, because we don't know your style. is 6 units a lot for you? is a 1u bet the standard for you? if so, then i also think it's a terrible idea and you should bet them straight or bet the parlay for less of a risk.

We do not know how Robbie will look after that KO and all those wars and hard five round fights. Cerrone is not a bad fighter in any way. He usually does he's four fights in six weeks and ends up losing the last one, and then takes a break and start a new one.

Yes, he was getting out boxed vs Nate Diaz. Do you think Robbie will come in and dragging Cowboy into a boxing fight which he'll win with volume and pace?

I don't see Lawler as a lock, he has taking some absurd punishment in his career and might be on the downfall now. Would not be surprised if Cowboy wins Aldo he probably won't. But 6units and also including some low level hw against Arlovski? Hell no.

Do you even understand why people do parlays? betting 3 favorites won't give me any good profits. I'mma place the bet now just to show you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: my cash afterwards when i win
Just put 6u on each of those fighters instead and you will have a good profit (if they win).

Gomi is fighting Jon Tuck in 2 weeks.
He must be in great need for money, or he has simply gotten addicted to get first-round-knocked-out once a year.
He is pretty much the opposite of a lock haha

Gomi is fighting Jon Tuck in 2 weeks.
He must be in great need for money, or he has simply gotten addicted to get first-round-knocked-out once a year.
He is pretty much the opposite of a lock haha

as underwhelming as tuck has looked, i think he's going to run over gomi.

gomi's shot to shit and his style is no longer viable for an aging fighter with declining athleticism.

gomi's only win in recent years was vallie-flagg who is about as low level as you can get in the ufc.

We do not know how Robbie will look after that KO and all those wars and hard five round fights. Cerrone is not a bad fighter in any way. He usually does he's four fights in six weeks and ends up losing the last one, and then takes a break and start a new one.

Yes, he was getting out boxed vs Nate Diaz. Do you think Robbie will come in and dragging Cowboy into a boxing fight which he'll win with volume and pace?

I don't see Lawler as a lock, he has taking some absurd punishment in his career and might be on the downfall now. Would not be surprised if Cowboy wins Aldo he probably won't. But 6units and also including some low level hw against Arlovski? Hell no.

Did you get that from the Heavy hands episode when they talked about it or did you come up with the part about Cerrone streaking yourself? Just wondering because do agree with it but I'd feel dumb if everyone figured it out by themselves without me giving it a thought. On a side not I thought that was a very good episode.

Also think Tybura is decent but I wouldn't use the L-word.

Did you get that from the Heavy hands episode when they talked about it or did you come up with the part about Cerrone streaking yourself? Just wondering because do agree with it but I'd feel dumb if everyone figured it out by themselves without me giving it a thought. On a side not I thought that was a very good episode.

Also think Tybura is decent but I wouldn't use the L-word.

I got it from them and felt super stupid for not seing the pattern myself.

Tybura lost a close decsion where he actually did more damage to johnson than vice-versa. He just started to get in the groove and then the 3 round was over. it was also his ufc debut, also johnson isn't that bad. henrique was scared to exchange and tried to press him against the cage the whole fight.. not marcins fault his opponent doesn't want to fight.. I hope you're joking about arlovski KO'ing anyone in the current heavyweight division
Arlovski can KO anyone in the heavyweight division, that's about the only thing he can do, and he better do it damn fast because he aint surviving in there for long with his chin. A joke would be saying that Arlovski could win a decision.

So I wanted to place a huge bet on a 3-parlay that looks like this

Kevin Lee@ 1.72 (vs Chiesa)
Marcin [email protected] (vs Arlovski)
Robbie [email protected] (vs Cowboy)

Can't see either one of these guys losing

6 units would pay 25u

What do you guys think?

I think your chances of losing all 3 legs of that parlay are just as good as winning them.

Chisea could very well beat Lee. And Robbie/Cerrone. Well, who Fn knows

chesia will beat Lee with a rnc caused froom a scrammble where chesia trips lee down

IMG_3746.PNG IMG_3747.PNG IMG_3748.PNG IMG_3749.PNG

Unibet has lines on who will be champion in each weight class by the end of the year, some interesting odds:

LW:
Ferg @6.00. Either Conor comes back and fights Ferg, or Conor boxes and then the belt must be dropped and I favor Tony in all LW matchups. I think this might be worth a small play.

MW:
[email protected]. He will chase GSP the whole fall and GSP said after October right? That means it's pretty unlikely for him to have a quick unification fight after that. Would Bisping really skip out on a massive payday vs GSP to get murdered by Romero or Whittaker. And if he does, you have them at 3.75 or 4.00.

Thoughts?

The one that stands out there is TJ. They'll make that fight for sure, how can they not & he won't be 6.00 v Mouse when the fight happens. Unlikely he fights again until NYE at best should he win.

Shev/Bisping pretty good odds too but i wouldn't wait until years end for those odds. Just bet the fights when they happen

Betting hall of shame nominee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back