General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LEMONZEST
If you could bump this topic before events, it'd be great. Otherwise I'll forget about it , damn!

I thought I was already in this from last year. Guess we had to follow the link and join again for 2018?

Probably skipping this LFA as I won't have time to watch it live.

anyone wanna take a guess as to opening odds for Rose-JJ II? Very intriguing fight if you ask me

to those people who think we influence betting lines, shoot me a PM (but be warned, ill prob make fun of you for thinking that :) )

I thought I was already in this from last year. Guess we had to follow the link and join again for 2018?

Yeah I think the group ends after the year is over. I made a new group so people can join.

anyone wanna take a guess as to opening odds for Rose-JJ II? Very intriguing fight if you ask me

to those people who think we influence betting lines, shoot me a PM (but be warned, ill prob make fun of you for thinking that :) )

First rematch I thought of with a similar scenario is Mousasi/Hall. Mousasi closed -725 in the first fight, opened -500 in the rematch.

What do you think? I was thinking rose -150ish?

I'll bet the Rose ko/tko prices will be reduced this time around lol ;)

Interesting
When you have a long tenured champ losing in a fast KO situation, I doubt the books are gonna value Rose highly. IIRC Anderson was still the fav in the rematch with Weidman after he was thoroughly outclassed in the first fight.

I may actually get to watch LFA tonight. Madrid looks intriguing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back