General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude got bottled in a bar in Brazil?

6.33u on Andrade -163 against Torres, figured Andrade would open as a -350 fav or something
was planning to bet Torres if she got to +500 or something crazy like that
got it on betway if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Couple of lines opened on Betsafe for future UFCs, ACB and LFA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.43.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.43.39 AM.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.44.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.44.16 AM.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.44.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.44.41 AM.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm paying the juice on Stephens. For some reason, I'm just not sold on Emmett. He landed a great shot vs Lamas, but other than that I've just never been super impressed with him. It's not that I think he's terrible, I just think Stephens is a better version of him. I trust Stephens gas tank more, I think Stephens has more varied striking and way better leg kicks specifically. He just does pretty much everything Emmett does, but a little better. I don't think -165 is too expensive on Stephens.

I'm paying the juice on Stephens. For some reason, I'm just not sold on Emmett. He landed a great shot vs Lamas, but other than that I've just never been super impressed with him. It's not that I think he's terrible, I just think Stephens is a better version of him. I trust Stephens gas tank more, I think Stephens has more varied striking and way better leg kicks specifically. He just does pretty much everything Emmett does, but a little better. I don't think -165 is too expensive on Stephens.

Agree. Went 2u on Stephens -130 opener and wishing I went a little bit bigger. Same as I thought prior to the Lamas fight, I believe Emmett needs the KO here. Maybe even moreso being that this is 5 rounds. His gas tank hasn’t looked great at either 155 or 145 and, I realize it was short notice, but he missed weight in his last fight and looked super drained on the scale. We know Stephens won’t slow down, he has an iron chin and he’s looked very good his last two fights. I don’t see Emmett being able to implement a wrestling gameplan here without gassing and he’s doesn’t have the footwork/counterstriking that gave Stephens problems against Moicano. Emmett also has a tendency to brawl when he gets tired which is a recipe for disaster again Stephens. I think Stephens gets a late stoppage or wins a comfortable decision.

Leandro Silva is +600 vs Ali Bagov at ACB 80 on Friday. Surely there is some value there.

Leandro Silva is +600 vs Ali Bagov at ACB 80 on Friday. Surely there is some value there.

was just about to post the same thing.

bagov is one hell of a grappler but he doesn't pace himself well and often fades late. leandro silva is no joke, the guy is a great athlete, good striker and can defend takedowns. he's definitely got the striking advantage and could take over if he doesn't get finished in r1. he's also living in the dorms at att so still taking this shit seriously.

any intel on jaleel? stewart impressed me on his tuesday night contender series outing.

Yup. I was on my way to pressing the button for +800 when the line changed to +650.

Just a stupid line really. Silva is a veteran with a black belt and pop in his hands. And in no way is Bagov that much better.

Looking forward to Tiny Tornado - Andrade.
I have a nice lean on that fight.

Yup. I was on my way to pressing the button for +800 when the line changed to +650.

Just a stupid line really. Silva is a veteran with a black belt and pop in his hands. And in no way is Bagov that much better.

Took some of burrell +600, Silva +350 (holy fucking shit he opened +800?)

I know Russians always win in ACB, but these lines are too wide, man.

Both guys have a path to win. (Burrell with a takedown, Silva with tdd?)

Finish MMA?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 1.43.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 1.43.19 PM.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back