General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - December, 2017

Limited betting for fight night global. Anyone going against minakov?

Attachments

• 635D5C7C-A403-4399-9445-12604CF11EAA.png
    635D5C7C-A403-4399-9445-12604CF11EAA.png
    155 KB · Views: 16
Jennerman was probably the best play of the weekend. That was like Rick Glenn/Gavin Tucker level.

Limited betting for fight night global. Anyone going against minakov?

Minakov did get nearly knocked by DJ Linderman. Apparently he didn’t spar prior to that fight and then looked much better vs Bigfoot. Johnson isn’t a bad fighter at all. He has only been finished by Cormier and this fight is 5 rounds. Maybe a tiny flyer on him in case Minakov is out of shape again?

Minakov did get nearly knocked by DJ Linderman. Apparently he didn’t spar prior to that fight and then looked much better vs Bigfoot. Johnson isn’t a bad fighter at all. He has only been finished by Cormier and this fight is 5 rounds. Maybe a tiny flyer on him in case Minakov is out of shape again?
Yep I watched the linderman fight it was not impressive at all!

Yep I watched the linderman fight it was not impressive at all!

They both came in heavier than they were in Bellator. Minakov around 264 lbs and Johnson around 282 lbs. I guess Johnson was cutting weight before but Minakov got heavier as he got older.

what's the lowest price you guys would bet whittaker at?

anyone checking out acb since it's the only thing we have next weekend?

anyone checking out acb since it's the only thing we have next weekend?
I created a thread for KSW 41, the most notable card of the weekend, Saturday December 23rd. I believe that we should get a few lines at least.

Did 13 units on Usman @1.27 betsafe, biggest bet of the year for me. Actually next year.

Does anyone have experience with toutmaster? Is it just a friendly pick em run by a couple mmaob guys?

yep. done it every year, gamblemaster, too. (might cash nicely in gamblemaster!)

it's legit. jeremy lawrence runs it. good dude

UFC 220: 1-20-2018 - Boston, Massachusetts

UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Volkan Oezdemir +260
Daniel Cormier -380

Over 1.5 -165
Under 1.5 +125
---------------------

UFC Fight Night 124: 1-14-2018 - St. Louis, Missouri

Jeremy Stephens +140
Doo Ho Choi -180

Over 1.5 -175