General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - August, 2017

lol chris camozzi transitioning to kickboxing and will be debuting in glory. guess he just got sick of people taking him down every fight.

lol chris camozzi transitioning to kickboxing and will be debuting in glory. guess he just got sick of people taking him down every fight.

He's gonna get sick of getting kicked in the head soon lll.

barnett calling LFA tonight? wonder if he knows his lady busted her knee in bellator tonight.. i was wondering why he wasn't in her corner...

0.25u barnes +210, very much degen =)

oh and that shit is 30-25 moffett, what the heck are barnett/zingano talking about, lol. this would be the biggest robbery in mma history

LFA 20 Net: +102.50
Barnes +210: 25 for 52.50
moffett -110: 55 for 50

---

LMAO at barnes being split. he clearly won 30-27. that's why i always say, you gotta factor in local bias for axs and other regional shit.

nice little nightcap of an extra unit :)

I went 1/2 and came out ahead nicely due to Barnes. Honestly, I capped both of those fights close to even and they were far from it. Moffett looked like he should have been -250 or above. Barnes' line was basically flipped.

Yea both moffett and Barnes looked freakin awesome. Both look ufc ready

So I was in a Chipolte in OC a week or so ago and I notice to the table next to me TJ Dillashaw eating. Super cool dude. Chatted with me and another dude that recognized him. Just really cool dude. Seemed genuinely happy to have fans

Thiavo Marreta Santos will make main event ufn in Poland.

Didn't materla just get out from jail due to trafficing drugs/organized crime charges?

Bellator Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 8.39.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 8.39.41 PM.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 26
Damn. Wanted better odds on Larkin. He should win but it's not the best matchup for him.

Might fade Benson dont know how motivated he is.

Damn. Wanted better odds on Larkin. He should win but it's not the best matchup for him.

Might fade Benson dont know how motivated he is.

i think he's declining. physically he looks way skinnier in recent years. compare his look now to the frankie edgar fight.

i wouldn't be surprised if he's cycled off, anyone who reps jesus christ that hard has to have something filthy to hide.

ONE lines.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 10.18.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 10.18.31 AM.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 15
So I was in a Chipolte in OC a week or so ago and I notice to the table next to me TJ Dillashaw eating. Super cool dude. Chatted with me and another dude that recognized him. Just really cool dude. Seemed genuinely happy to have fans

You should have asked him if he ever heard of "The California Kid" the one and only Urijah Faber - your favourite MMA fighter of all time...

Then you would have had a great story about TJ leg kicking you to death in a Chipotle.

Back