General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
axs tv tonight, LFA --

i don't have a CLUE who rota is.

in fact i don't know anything about the local product from colorado (heinisch) -- but what i DO know is: kalikas opened heinisch -285 and he is QUICKLY at -1625

wiki-cap tells me: fuck it, 0.2u on rota +775, haha. a true wiki-cap bet.

idc if there's inside info. i know it'll prolly lose. but wth. lol

That fucking line movement on LFA main event. Favorite opens at -285 and blows up to -1625. That makes no sense at all unless the fight is fixed or there is a serious injury. Idk why it would be fixed on the favorite, though... not much $ to be made. I feel like it is his fans, friends, family betting him? Pretty sure it is hometown. No idea why the line moved like that. Blind bet 0.75u on the +775 dog, Rota.

bagdhad is such an overated fighter because of his striking credentials, does not seem well suited to mma at all, maybe he's improved since I saw but he's just so...meh

I don't mind the concept at all, actually i quite like it, but it seems an extremely weak season, reminds me of when joe riggs won tuf bellator, but half these guys are from like a couple seasons ago, cheapens the concept a bit

You're right. It's a ridiculously weak season.

Baghdad should be favored against everyone except Krause and maybe Nijem, and even they are both decent stylistic matchups for him. Bagdad isn't that bad. He just struggles against the top teir of grappling like Wade, and he's not great against movement-based striking, none of which he'll see on this season.

Okay whatever, joining you degens on Rota at +650.

Supposedly the big fav was a former big drug trafficker. Maybe his former drug buddies are putting mega bucks on him? idfk. The line movement makes no sense at all.

Not like this matters one bit, but Miletech said if he was a betting man he would play Rota

^^^Yeah they just showed his backstory. Did prison stints in the Canary Islands and then Rikers.

He doesn't seem like a meathead at all. Well spoken guy actually. He's 7-0 but hasn't really fought anyone yet. And 4 of his last 5 fights were dec wins, so he's not just mauling everyone and stopping them easily.

His grappling looks solid though.

Welp, there goes that. Weird shoulder lock there.

I think we'll see him in the UFC. His grappling looks very good.

brad tavares v elias theodorou announced. i feel pretty strongly about that one.

hey, he landed a couple good punches! ^^

heinisch awesome sub, tho, hehe

Maiquel Falcao's recent fight in Russia where he essentially gets finished, but the referee won't stop the fight. He got swarmed on around 5:35 of the video, and the referee didn't stop the fight till 7:15 of the video.

Not sure if anyone cares, but I thought this was kinda interesting. This is what diverticulitis looks like from the inside. This is the condition that Brock Lesnar suffered from during his UFC stint

Maiquel Falcao's recent fight in Russia where he essentially gets finished, but the referee won't stop the fight. He got swarmed on around 5:35 of the video, and the referee didn't stop the fight till 7:15 of the video.

Had 0.25u on falcao +250, I guess the ref had some on him as well

Not sure if anyone cares, but I thought this was kinda interesting. This is what diverticulitis looks like from the inside. This is the condition that Brock Lesnar suffered from during his UFC stint

You didn't even start med school yet did you? Already you are coming strong with the medical info.

J hermanson 1.44 - j nicholson 2.75 +175

Emil kreek 1.35 - n taleb 3.20 +220

Meek is fighting Taleb and Taleb is the dog?!

Also think Nich +175 holds value

Taleb's line is going to get smashed, huge value.
Do you think that Cirkunov is going to open as a big juiced favourite against Oezdemir?
Yeah I think he'll be a considerable favorite. Enough to not make him worth a play. Oezdemir seems good minus serious gastank issues

You didn't even start med school yet did you? Already you are coming strong with the medical info.
Haha no I start at the end of July. I just happened to see that on my Instagram feed and thought I'd share.

Glover is 2.62 vs Gua now, might have to take a stab at that. Gus didn't look good against Blanchowitz, and Glover might be old but he is still dangerous.

Gus is having injury problems, he has the pressure of the home town crowd and is becoming a father soon. Red flag city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back