General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm taking a haitus. Not sure when I'll be back.

My dad died yesterday and I need to withdraw my BR to pay for travel expenses.

Call your dads, tell them you love them more often. They won't be around forever.

Sorry to hear that man. We will be here when you get back!

Call your dads, tell them you love them more often. They won't be around forever.

sincere condolences, man. do what you gotta do. we'll be here when you're ready to come back, don't rush it. more important shit out there

Sorry for your loss.

Feel free to still visit the betting forum even if you're not betting. We need all the sane people we can get around here.

Sorry for your loss. Hope to see you back soon.

Condolences, man. Take care

My condolences man. I lost my dad a little over 10 years ago. It does get easier with time, but it still hurts like hell. Stay strong

Bosse vs Cannonier announced

Bosse vs Cannonier announced

Fuck yes. Been calling for this since Cannonier's LHW debut (or Bosse vs Cutelaba I guess). So pumped we finally get this along with Frankenstein vs Cutelaba. Fingers crossed for no injuries

Very sorry for your loss. My mom is terminal and we most likely don't have much time left with her. You are spot on in saying to tell loved ones how much they mean to us. We always feel like there's more time. And there is, right up until there isn't.

Do the things you need to do, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we hope to see you back in here posting soon, whether you are betting or not.

Sorry about this. Was he ill or was it unexpected?

I'm sorry to hear that... stay strong

Sorry to hear that too man, be strong you'll be missed in absence

Sorry to hear that man. We will be here when you get back!

sincere condolences, man. do what you gotta do. we'll be here when you're ready to come back, don't rush it. more important shit out there

Sorry for your loss.

Feel free to still visit the betting forum even if you're not betting. We need all the sane people we can get around here.

Sorry for your loss. Hope to see you back soon.

Condolences, man. Take care

My condolences man. I lost my dad a little over 10 years ago. It does get easier with time, but it still hurts like hell. Stay strong

Very sorry for your loss. My mom is terminal and we most likely don't have much time left with her. You are spot on in saying to tell loved ones how much they mean to us. We always feel like there's more time. And there is, right up until there isn't.

Do the things you need to do, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we hope to see you back in here posting soon, whether you are betting or not.

Sorry about this. Was he ill or was it unexpected?

Thank you guys all so much, that means a lot to me.

It was semi-unexpected, he had beaten liver cancer and things were supposed to be looking up but it took its toll on him, it was as if he aged two decades within four years. He was only 57.

Anyways I dont wanna clog up the thread with non-betting talk. You guys keep doing you and I'll be back strong.

is the price on mairbek accurate? i need a refresher on joaquim silva, i only remember him starching holbrook.

Love those Betsafe lines many lines way off.

I maxxed Taleb at an average of around +180 (when i say maxxed limits were shite). Taleb will be -200 or so.

Maxxed bet a double of Munhoz + Cirkunov paying more than evens (actually let me bet a decent amount). No way i get that for evens when 5dimes releases lines.

Also maxxed bet Razak + Till but crappy limit.

#betsafethegiftthatkeepsongiving

The fact that Cammozi is as big a fav as Cirkunov and Muhnoz is crazy

On a completely unrelated note, I'd love a fight odds widget that I could have on my phone home screen, showing openers, line changes, etc.

Love those Betsafe lines many lines way off.

I maxxed Taleb at an average of around +180 (when i say maxxed limits were shite). Taleb will be -200 or so.

Maxxed bet a double of Munhoz + Cirkunov paying more than evens (actually let me bet a decent amount). No way i get that for evens when 5dimes releases lines.

Also maxxed bet Razak + Till but crappy limit.

#betsafethegiftthatkeepsongiving

you get 5dimes??

Can someone post betsafe's lines?
It's not available in Spain :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back