Marathonbet has

Fedor -182
Mittrione +149

and I'm limited to €5.00 on Mittrione
<mma1>
Holy shit if we get +odds on Matt in the states I will go big

As much as it hurts inside....

<{Messi1}>

I can probably assume that if they were going to void the ML bets then they already would have, right?

i THINK the moneyline will stand, yea, but i won't guarantee it or anything, hehe

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I saw a lot of people that got screwed on the Tuck decision, but I don't think any more so than me. Here are 2 examples of what I could have won had that decision been the other way around. What makes me sick is that I was on Brown at first and switched on Saturday.
I know I had Brunson in one of the parlays, but would've hedged for 1700. There are many other smaller bets I would've won too. I still had a great weekend and won a lot of parlays and single bets but this would have been nice!

Maguire is experienced and has that sub threat though.+325 is a good price for him. Just how good is Mankowski? I'm not that familiar with him. He doesn't seem to have a lot of fights does he?

Mankowski is a beast but had to put some on Maguire @ +370

Also like Jewtuszko +140 against Enomoto, this will propably be a close fights and anytime you get plus money on a polish guy against a foreigner its an auto bet

small flyer on "Popek Monster" because he reminds me of stipe

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Had to put 0,5U on the three big dogs each... How can Pudz still be a 1.20 favourite?

I have a site - tab.com.au (only available to aussies sorry) - that hasn't updated some of its odds on the Holloway vs Pettis fight, now that it is a 5 rounder. They have the o/u 2.5 rds at 1.45o (-220) and 2.7 (+170) and the to go the distance bets at 1.48 YES(-210) and 2.6 NO(+160). I am not enamoured with the bet in general, but the odds may be too juicy to pass up (TAB is typically pretty lax with letting bets like this stand).

Anyways, any thoughts on what the to go the distance odds on this fight may settle on? Are there any similar fights i.e. around a -200 over 2.5 rounds that were promoted to 5 rounders for a comparison?

EDIT --> not sure why I was asking for another fight that went from a 3 rounder to a 5 rounder, instead of just any 5 rounder with similar odds on the o/u 2.5 rds. The closest example I could find in recent history is the upcoming Cruz vs Garbandt fight. The o/u is 2.5 rds at 1.43o and 2.95u on 5 dimes, which translated to distance bets at 1.69 YES and 2.05 NO.

Last edited:
Really surprised that Kenny, Karyn & Tyron were allowed to mention the newly announced and Bjorn Rebney involved MMA Athletes Association on UFC Tonight, and in a positive way as well.

View attachment 173401
View attachment 173403
I saw a lot of people that got screwed on the Tuck decision, but I don't think any more so than me. Here are 2 examples of what I could have won had that decision been the other way around. What makes me sick is that I was on Brown at first and switched on Saturday.
I know I had Brunson in one of the parlays, but would've hedged for 1700. There are many other smaller bets I would've won too. I still had a great weekend and won a lot of parlays and single bets but this would have been nice!
Yeah bro I know what you feel. Tuck decision broke my heart also. Had he won I would be throwing thousands of dollars left and right. It hurts me every day im thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back