General MMA discussion and future lines - November 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafuq did the line for Holloway/Pettis go on 5D?

Mine too... better not fucking get refunded and repriced or I'll kill myself
I'm kind of hoping they do lol. I'm OK hitting the -5.5 hard at what I assume will be a better price, think I jumped the gun cause I def capped Holloway better than -155

I'm finally betting on Holloway, 4u -149 and 2u parlay with Romero +133.
I would be more confident in a 3round fight, yet Holloway all day

I played Holloway at 1.57 and Ill play him via DEC when it gets closer. Such a winnable fight for him IMO.

Anyone got thoughts on KSW this weekend?
upload_2016-11-29_14-43-2.png

Is 1.20 a good line? I'd hammer Mankowski
Maguire is experienced and has that sub threat though.+325 is a good price for him. Just how good is Mankowski? I'm not that familiar with him. He doesn't seem to have a lot of fights does he?

Maguire is experienced and has that sub threat though.+325 is a good price for him. Just how good is Mankowski? I'm not that familiar with him. He doesn't seem to have a lot of fights does he?
Still not tempted to stab Maguire. Mankowski is basically a much better version of him, I think he'll dominate.

Fade Cole Miller hard

he says he doesnt care about training camp, wants to quit mma and get a regular job

Fade Cole Miller hard

he says he doesnt care about training camp, wants to quit mma and get a regular job

Man that was raw. Great interview. Just a heads up though, he was talking like this before fighting Holloway and he was surprisingly competitive in that fight. He might have a bad attitude and is just punching the clock but I think he's still putting the work in.

Marathonbet has

Fedor -182
Mittrione +149

and I'm limited to €5.00 on Mittrione
<mma1>

Fade Cole Miller hard

Damn one pissed off man and i dont blame him. Last fight on his contract too we wont be seeing him again in the ufc after this fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back