General MMA discussion and future lines - November 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, in the Pokerstars sports betting section appears the match between Bisping and Romero, Romero ML is -250. In bestfightodds nothing appears on the combat, does any of you have lines for this fight?. -250 looks cheap.

What do you think about parlaying Holloway -149 and Romero for +133? I'm gonna watch tape on Pettis/Holloway before doing anything.

Romero should win easily. However it depends which version of Pettis shows up. i do favour max.

Hmm. If Fedor is going to be +115, I think I'll take Matt. Think Fedor gets starched here, more than likely

Hmm. If Fedor is going to be +115, I think I'll take Matt. Think Fedor gets starched here, more than likely

I think Matt has under performed in Bellator but man that Fedor-Maldonado..I think Matt would kill Fabio or at least 30-26 him. Fedor doesn't grapple with these name fighters for some reason. Last time he faced a strong guy Hendo outmuscled him against the cage.

Gotta think that Fedor is smart enough to grapple against a legit opponent that has such an obvious weakness on the ground. Think he has a 50/50 chance to catch Matt standing too (speed still there) and he wont be as reckless coming in. He obviously underestimated Fabios boxing quite a bit.

Matt for me too. I think nostalgia is clouding peoples judgement!

Risky though. If Carl Seumanutafa can knock Meathead down and almost out, so can even this version of Fedor.

I am not advocating a huge play I will probably be on Matt for 2u or so. I mean sure Carl may have had Matt in trouble but they are HW so shit happens.

Look at who Fedor has fought recently. He effectively lost to Fabio and his previous 2 fights are Rizzo and Singh. His last time fighting before that was in 2011 where he booked 2 wins and 2 losses.

Compare that to the really tough guys Matt has beaten over the past few years. I don't count his loss to Travis Browne as that was truly more about the eye poke.

My fear is that Fedor is juiced to the tits now and may be dangerous a la Vitor Belfort. Whereas I am pretty sure Matt Mitrione is clean.

I think Matt is a more serious MMA athlete right now and Fedor is kind of floating around trying to pick up fights for $.

Maldo has better boxing than Mitrione but I would never trust Fedor with my money at this point. Plus Matt is pretty quick and athletic for a HW. I'll be on Matt here.

I guess near evens I have to be on Matt as well despite my observation about him getting knocked out by Carl Seumanutafa. But that's only because I'm a degen and can't bear passing. Would not be shocked to see Fedor knock Matt out cold.

it's a terrible match up for him, but if bisping gets to the +400 or above range i'm going to have to pull the trigger (again).

it's a terrible match up for him, but if bisping gets to the +400 or above range i'm going to have to pull the trigger (again).

I cant see romero being -500. Id be with ya if that was the case

I think Bisping will win rounds due to his output but Romero can catch him at any given moment. Might be worth livebetting Romero after a round or two if he gets outworked. Bisping by decision or Romero ITD seem to be the most likely outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back