General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Small bit of FF7 remake related interview on this week's famitsu

-Seems there was some mistranslation in Magic interview, Nomura reiterates that remake's combat system will be based on action system, not command based.
-the screenshot showed Cloud in cover, but it's to show that there are certain areas on the map where Cloud can interact seamlessly, and the cover is something completely optional.
-the guard scorpion battle has map destruction, and some brand new attacks by the scorpion boss. It will be pretty flashy battle.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1350484

GR Wildlands is pretty fun so far. Gameplay is solid, nice graphics with really nice draw distances. Very detailed open world, the objectives are pretty generic but a lot of them focus on some form of stealth which is cool.

Nothing ground breaking, but decent so far.

GR Wildlands might have the best draw distance I've ever seen, at least on console.

17097184_10158486042240160_3495024597319145299_o.jpg

17157714_10158486042380160_273894115272757297_o.jpg

Some Agony audio samples:

Some pretty amazing audio in this game. Can't wait to play it.

Also, this Miami Hotline- like Gorilla smashing game looks ridiculously fun.

There's a demo on Steam for Ape Out, too.

Rain World comes out this month; March 28:

Last edited:
Still playing through Horizon Zero Dawn, and my god its amazing. The open world is so detailed and i love the combat.

Also picked up Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox today trying it out, not expecting much but eh maybe keep me busy until Mass Effect.

Holy fuck dude. You sell crack? You buy a lot of games. You gotta hop on Forza Horizon 3 and come at me bro.

Playing a lot of Magic Duels lately. Need to buy some coins to get some more cards. Need more variety lol.. waiting until Andromda comes out.

Holy fuck dude. You sell crack? You buy a lot of games. You gotta hop on Forza Horizon 3 and come at me bro.

Playing a lot of Magic Duels lately. Need to buy some coins to get some more cards. Need more variety lol.. waiting until Andromda comes out.
I make pretty good money, am single, and don't have much for bills outside rent haha. Not to mention i got my taxes back recently.

But yeah I'm up to like 47 physical games on Xbox One, 9 on PS4.

And yeah for sure, love that game hope they do another DLC for it.

Holy fuck dude. You sell crack? You buy a lot of games.

Games are fucking cheap. As a form of entertainment, and then even compared to other consumer goods, they cost so little. Like, my espresso maker just broke. That shit is $600 fucking dollars.

Games are fucking cheap. As a form of entertainment, and then even compared to other consumer goods, they cost so little. Like, my espresso maker just broke. That shit is $600 fucking dollars.
I put my Best Buy Gamersclub membership to good use also.

20% off all new games, so Ghost Recon for instance after tax only set me back $50 or so (essentially $10 off new games)

Membership was one time payment of $30 for 2 years, I've probably saved $300 using it and i still have like 4 months left on it.

I put my Best Buy Gamersclub membership to good use also.

20% off all new games, so Ghost Recon for instance after tax only set me back $50 or so (essentially $10 off new games)

Membership was one time payment of $30 for 2 years, I've probably saved $300 using it and i still have like 4 months left on it.

g2a and Cdkeys...enough said

If you say so. you obviously dont live in Canada. 80 bucks a pop here.. and then theres the time you hve to sink into them. If gou buy all these games you need a lot of spare time to go through em all.

If you say so. you obviously dont live in Canada. 80 bucks a pop here.. and then theres the time you hve to sink into them. If gou buy all these games you need a lot of spare time to go through em all.
I work 4 10's in the winter months so i get a nice 3 day weekend to tackle the games, in the summer i work 6 days like 11-13 hrs a day so i have like no time and get nothing done haha.

Hoping to have Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) and Ghost Recon Wildlands (Xbox One) completed by the 21st, then its on to Mass Effect. Pumped for that shit, hope its not disappointing.

Probably my favorite RPG series behind Fallout and Elder Scrolls, And i absolutely loved Fallout 4 and Skyrim Remaster so I'm going to stay positive and hope for the best. I hope its a good blend of Mass Effect 1 and the later entries, i thought the RPG elements in the original were far superior to the 2nd and 3rd entries, while the gameplay was much improved in the later games.

Yeah, don't play much serious MP anymore, but when it comes to COD, i still got it

(60-20)

(88-14)
Xbox GT Fear Digs Deep btw

Back