General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Anyone really dislike FFXV's combat. I found it terribly boring. It felt as if you only had to hold one button to wipe most enemies out, warp out if your health was low and repeat again.

The game made me hate fetch quests to an extreme like never before. Not returning to it.

For the XBONE users, what are you guys using for charging stations for your controllers?

Recent update of what I've played

Completed the dlc for RE7 and now it has pushed RE7 into my top 3 RE games

RE2, REmaster, and then RE7

it's that good

Picked up Rise of the tomb raider on X1 for $15 new (after gamersclub discount) and beat it what an amazing game love this franchise, only negative is the last 45 minutes of the game felt identical to the last game, climb a huge obstacle with explosions going on, face hordes of enemies, face a boss, same shit as the last one.

I'm playing Until Dawn ATM and as a avid horror fan (games and movies) I'm super happy with it thus far. Started really slow but that helped build the tension in a way

Not done yet. But looking forward to playing again to see what differnt decisions/outcomes I can get.

just got the gold trophy for saving wolfie in Until Dawn!, I was so nervous the poor pup was gonna die during that sequence

New Agony trailer and screenshots.

Demons Teaser:

Demon Gameplay:

Demons Trailer:

C5v_G-1XQAIOT7d.jpg

C5v_KkSWAAE8-EN.jpg

C5v_LpEWAAAZHjH.jpg
C5v_MZiWYAEVBsM.jpg

A King's Tale: FFXV is now free. It was preorder dlc only before.

interesting game

its an indie game,but i think 1 guy did this...

Last edited:
Just picked up TWD A New Frontier for X1, and got Horizon Zero Dawn

Zero Dawn is amazing looking only just finished the tutorial stage basically

Nah I got a Slim

It looks gorgeous I'm guessing it's much better on a pro?

pro has a lot of juice, i dont have one but im looking at replacing my ps4 base with a pro since i started looking at 4k tvs

pro has a lot of juice, i dont have one but im looking at replacing my ps4 base with a pro since i started looking at 4k tvs
My main concern was that "certain" games were running at lower framerates than the og PS4

I think they have worked that kink out now to where you are not only getting a graphical upgraded but more stable performance which tbh is more important to me

Like honestly I'd take slight graphical improvements along with bigger boosts to performance but I think it's all up to the developers

My main concern was that "certain" games were running at lower framerates than the og PS4

I think they have worked that kink out now to where you are not only getting a graphical upgraded but more stable performance which tbh is more important to me

Like honestly I'd take slight graphical improvements along with bigger boosts to performance but I think it's all up to the developers

Well do you have a 4k tv?

Well do you have a 4k tv?
I do but it's not it the one I use for gaming haha I like gaming on smaller tvs, for whatever reason I've always been like that

But there are benifts for the pro for 1080p users also tho

$400 is a nice price so eventually I might get one, because I'm planning on getting the Scorpio also

I do but it's not it the one I use for gaming haha I like gaming on smaller tvs, for whatever reason I've always been like that

But there are benifts for the pro for 1080p users also tho

$400 is a nice price so eventually I might get one, because I'm planning on getting the Scorpio also

yeah i need to upgrade my tv first before i move on one. so far its looking more and more that im getting a OLED b6 from LG

this game had potential but the animations and combat...fuck man =/

EA UFC 2 is fucking terrible. Holy shit, i didn't know how bad it was. The first one was bad, this is somehow worse.

can i just say how amazing of a composer Justin Bell is? the soundtrack for Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny is just beautiful

Still playing through Horizon Zero Dawn, and my god its amazing. The open world is so detailed and i love the combat.

Also picked up Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox today trying it out, not expecting much but eh maybe keep me busy until Mass Effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back