General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Ratchet and Clank is excellent, reminds me a lot of Sunset Overdrive which is a good thing.

you dust it out or clean the fan?
No its fine now actually, must have just been a anomaly tbh i started playing RnC right after i updated the PS4, its quiet now.

I'm happy with the system, i just don't like the look of it, looks flat and cheap kinda.

i never laughed so hard watching a first play preview. im in tears lmao

went out of town for work. Kid would have been crushed if I brought my PS4, so I took my PS3. With some extra game time I planned on getting the plat for Demon's Souls. Got all the God damn trophies except for the one for upgrading with Bladestone. I farmed that fucking thing for days with no luck. fuck that game.

C48ZZocWMAA9ZgT

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake_2017_02-18-17_001-600x338.jpg

C48ajhrXUAQVMD1.jpg:large

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake_2017_02-18-17_002-600x338.jpg

Last edited:

I was worried about the combat when they first showed the gameplay, but after spending a lot of time with final fantasy 15 I'm even more hyped foe the remake.

FFVII is my all time favorite game. FFXV started rough for me and I hated the combat, but it eventually grew on me and then grew to love it.

My two main gripes with FFXV were the lame story that went from 0 to 60 in the last few chapters, and the repetitive fetch/kill side quests. If the FFVII has the same great story, the new combat system, and fixes the side quests, I'll be a happy camper. I'm even okay at this point that it's going to be episodic, and won't mind changes to the story.

Renowned Explorers: International Edition is on sale for 5 bucks on Steam, 10 bucks for a bundle with the first expansion. I've put 500 hours in since it was released and don't regret any of them. It's an FTL style rogue-like with a touch of Indiana Jones and an amazingly creative combat system. The devs are active and the community is strong and dedicated when it comes to guides and new challenges. I never feel strongly enough about games to advertise them but they really deserve your money.

Downloaded and played Magic Duels Origins today. Pretty good game but the grind is real and the music and presentation is awful even for a F2p game.

I was worried about the combat when they first showed the gameplay, but after spending a lot of time with final fantasy 15 I'm even more hyped foe the remake.

FFVII is my all time favorite game. FFXV started rough for me and I hated the combat, but it eventually grew on me and then grew to love it.

My two main gripes with FFXV were the lame story that went from 0 to 60 in the last few chapters, and the repetitive fetch/kill side quests. If the FFVII has the same great story, the new combat system, and fixes the side quests, I'll be a happy camper. I'm even okay at this point that it's going to be episodic, and won't mind changes to the story.

People are wondering if they added a turn-based option because of how the second image highlights which character is being used in the bottom right corner. I can't wait for more details but I really doubt we see episode one in 2017.

Renowned Explorers: International Edition is on sale for 5 bucks on Steam, 10 bucks for a bundle with the first expansion. I've put 500 hours in since it was released and don't regret any of them. It's an FTL style rogue-like with a touch of Indiana Jones and an amazingly creative combat system. The devs are active and the community is strong and dedicated when it comes to guides and new challenges. I never feel strongly enough about games to advertise them but they really deserve your money.

Looks great. Will pick it up

People are wondering if they added a turn-based option because of how the second image highlights which character is being used in the bottom right corner. I can't wait for more details but I really doubt we see episode one in 2017.

I didn't pay to much attention at first glance, but looking at it again it clearly has command prompts that make it look turn based. Hype!!

I didn't pay to much attention at first glance, but looking at it again it clearly has command prompts that make it look turn based. Hype!!

Would be a cruel tease if it's not in the game now. I wonder if they changed their minds due to fan backlash or if we can decide in the menus how we want to play and both options available.

Project cars and The force unleashed free on games with gold right now.

meh i dont want turn base. i like the new combat system

Back