General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Deus Ex HR and Mankind divided are excellent games. HR moreso with the completedness of the game, but Mankind has perfected the bosses etc. Just too bad it was clearly intended as a first part to a cancelled second game. Square Enix is trash.

really need to put the mobas down and start working on the backlog of ps3/ps4 games I've yet to start or started and yet to finish. I think that's going to be my goal for the summer.

I just realized I am planning to get/interested in a boatload of games the first half of the year

2/21- Berserk and the Band of the Hawks
2/28- Horizon: Zero Dawn
3/3- Nintendo Switch

3/21- Mass Effect: Andromeda
3/28- Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix
5/16- Injustice 2

5/19- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valencia
6/2- Tekken 7

TBA: Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Odyssey

Stuff in green are day 1 buys for me. Stuff in yellow I am almost definitely buying but might not be day 1 (a couple of them probably will be). And there's almost certainly going to be stuff coming out in the fall/winter that I will want to buy, anddddddd impulse buy

Last edited:
Hate to be that guy @Minnja but the blue font makes it hard as fuck to read some of that.

@Hyperglide I started playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided again, the art design and overall look of this game is stunning.

I just realized I am planning to get/interested in a boatload of games the first half of the year

2/21- Berserk and the Band of the Hawks
2/28- Horizon: Zero Dawn
3/3- Nintendo Switch

3/21- Mass Effect: Andromeda
3/28- Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix
5/16- Injustice 2

5/19- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valencia
6/2- Tekken 7

TBA: Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Odyssey

Stuff in green are day 1 buys for me. Stuff in yellow I am almost definitely buying but might not be day 1 (a couple of them probably will be). And there's almost certainly going to be stuff coming out in the fall/winter that I will want to buy, anddddddd impulse buy

including or not including the other ones that will be secrets hits?

FE:warriors looks kinda corny =/

jesus christ...

Last edited:
including or not including the other ones that will be secrets hits?

FE:warriors looks kinda corny =/

Yeah I'm sure there's some games I'm forgetting or others that might pop up hat I want but those are the ones I thought of first. And I love fire emblem and the dynasty warriors games so no matter how shitty that game is I'll probably end up liking it lol

Yeah I'm sure there's some games I'm forgetting or others that might pop up hat I want but those are the ones I thought of first. And I love fire emblem and the dynasty warriors games so no matter how shitty that game is I'll probably end up liking it lol

if they design it like Dragon quest heros 2 it could be reallly bad ass, but it just another Dynasty warrior thing ill pass..

if they design it like Dragon quest heros 2 it could be reallly bad ass, but it just another Dynasty warrior thing ill pass..

I actualyl haven't played a Warriors game in a while. Most recent one I've played was Orochi Warriors 3 Ultimate which is pretty much classic DW style gameplay with lots of characters and maps and stuff. From what I've seen the Warriors games that have branched out to other genres have a bit more thought put into them. I think Team Ninja helped with Hyrule Warriors and are going to help with Fire Emblem Warriors so maybe it won't just be a reskinned DW/SW

Liking Mankind Divided so much might have to pick up one of the DLCs

I got to try a game today called Hyper Light Drifter. It has some of the best pixel art I've EVER seen. (I want to say the best, but I haven't played every game.) It's also brutally, confusingly difficult.

Nioh is fucking badass. Better than Dark Souls 3, hands down.

Trying to find time to learn fighting games, failing.

damn this looks bad ass, could be fun on VR

Last edited:
For Honor is really cool, the online is super fun.

Its hard, but I'm getting the hang of it, feels really cool to overcome being outnumbered and at least kill one if not both of them.

For Honor is really cool, the online is super fun.

Its hard, but I'm getting the hang of it, feels really cool to overcome being outnumbered and at least kill one if not both of them.

i mothballed this game from my purchase to eyeball Kingdom Come: Deliverance

So again...PC gamers have come together to support a good cause and raise like 4.5m with humble bundles freedom bundle. Politics aside, I thinks its pretty awesome that we did that in like 24 hours.

Picked up a PS4 slim today, only $250 with Uncharted 4 which i haven't played, then got Ratchet and Clank for $15 not a bad deal.

Now have the X1s and PS4s.

Liking it, was hoping it came with a stand like the Xbox One s did but oh well.

Back