General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

5 was free on PSPlus a couple of months back and i forgot to nab it but had heard good things off people about it
I liked it. I've played through it a few times.

Halfway through Tales From the Borderlands. Really liking it so far surprisingly, having beaten all 3 games its cool to see characters make cameos from all the games.

Thinking about possibly trying out Dead Effect 2, seems like it might be worth it for $12

Might be the best telltale game with TWD season 1 and TWAU. Its honestly fantastic and episode 5 is up there as their best episode.

Halfway through Tales From the Borderlands. Really liking it so far surprisingly, having beaten all 3 games its cool to see characters make cameos from all the games.

Thinking about possibly trying out Dead Effect 2, seems like it might be worth it for $12

Tales was great fun. Hope it leads to Fiona being a Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3. Not sure how her action skill would translate though. Loved the surprise Vault Hunter hire in the last ep too :D

Really nice return to form for Resident Evil so far. My one complaint is there are a little too many scripted sequences but the gameplay and overall environment is great.

Just started Inside.

This game is phenomenal.
I thought it was a 10/10 experience. Really blew my mind at just how well done everything was. Everything was perfect. Now that you've finished it, what did you think of it?

SWAT 4 just released on GoG.

https://www.gog.com/game/swat_4_gold_edition

http://www.pcgamer.com/swat-4-gold-edition-is-now-on-gog/

We recently ranked Irrational Games' 2005 tactical shooter SWAT 4 as one of the best FPS games of all time. It was also, thanks to the vagaries of IP rights and the black hole of Sierra/Vivendi, very difficult to get. So it's a very happy surprise that GOG has added the SWAT 4: Gold Edition to its lineup today, and it's on sale for $12.50 until the end of the month.

Got Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for free from games with gold, started it up today. Great game, beat it on 360 but excited to try out the extra content. Really solid open world game. Love the combat.

Not sure there are too many old-school shooter/shmup fans, but I'm excited as hell about Nex Machina! I spent so many hours into Resogun.

It sucks that your boost seemingly doesn't kill the enemies anymore. Though I suppose since you have more mobility to move around a map, instead of the cylindrical levels of Resogun, combined with the slower combo-timer, that the boost doesn't need to kill enemies in order to keep the combos from growing.

For all you XCOM2 fans who somehow missed that the Long War 2 mod dropped id suggest you try it out, its like an expansion in terms of new conent and features and its free ofc.

Back