General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Technomancer is a mixed bag so far but i still have hope. Looks pretty good at times, voice acting is dull and facial animation sucks.

Combat is fine, if not a little generic. I like the environments so far.

Technomancer is a mixed bag so far but i still have hope. Looks pretty good at times, voice acting is dull and facial animation sucks.

Combat is fine, if not a little generic. I like the environments so far.

Read a few reviews this morning saying the same thing, pretty "meh". I have thus and 7 Days to Die on the way from Gamefly, so may be playing 7 Days to Die first.

Read a few reviews this morning saying the same thing, pretty "meh". I have thus and 7 Days to Die on the way from Gamefly, so may be playing 7 Days to Die first.
Yeah its not horrible, just kinda mediocre oh well.

13508853_10157200598260160_3459315210621963212_n.jpg

13507134_10157200598695160_6205843951345572813_n.jpg

Sat and had a look through the wasteland that is the 360's indie section. Fuck me, it's like the copyright-ignoring 80s again; Minecraft clone after Minecraft clone.

When you need to convince your last friend to join the game.

inspired by @GhostZ06

Started up Burial At Sea. Nice to see Rapture again, and it feels like a decent sized game for DLC. Nice big environments to explore, and a good story to keep you interested. My only problem is with the respawning enemies. In the other Bioshock games, you could clear an area, and then explore without a hassle. In this game, it seems like the enemies respawn every time you enter and exit an area, and it gets annoying when you're just trying to look around for all the extras, like audiotapes. On top of that, they've made the enemies stronger, and have made the ammo/items scarce, so you can find yourself running around helpless, desperately trying to melee them quite often. I figure that was done just to lengthen the experience, and not have you breeze through it in under an hour, but it's still annoying. I like to get a breather in Bioshock games, to just take in the world and explore.

All in all though, I'm enjoying it. It's still more Bioshock, and that's always a good thing.

Started up Burial At Sea. Nice to see Rapture again, and it feels like a decent sized game for DLC. Nice big environments to explore, and a good story to keep you interested. My only problem is with the respawning enemies. In the other Bioshock games, you could clear an area, and then explore without a hassle. In this game, it seems like the enemies respawn every time you enter and exit an area, and it gets annoying when you're just trying to look around for all the extras, like audiotapes. On top of that, they've made the enemies stronger, and have made the ammo/items scarce, so you can find yourself running around helpless, desperately trying to melee them quite often. I figure that was done just to lengthen the experience, and not have you breeze through it in under an hour, but it's still annoying. I like to get a breather in Bioshock games, to just take in the world and explore.

All in all though, I'm enjoying it. It's still more Bioshock, and that's always a good thing.
I really liked Burial at Sea, i don't think i ever beat the second part of it. I'll take care of that when i get the BioShock Collection for Xb1. I'm excited to play 2 again (underrated IMO)

I really liked Burial at Sea, i don't think i ever beat the second part of it. I'll take care of that when i get the BioShock Collection for Xb1. I'm excited to play 2 again (underrated IMO)

I'll have to give Bioshock 2 another chance one of these days. I think I was a little burnt out on Bioshock when I first played it. Didn't get very far.

I got The Escapists in the summer sale, and it is absolutely bananas. Go through prison life while slowly but surely planning and executing your escape. I'm so goddamn hooked.

Yeah, hate to say this but stay far away from The Technomancer.

Generic at its very best, sub par to horrible in a lot of areas.

Yeah, hate to say this but stay far away from The Technomancer.

Generic at its very best, sub par to horrible in a lot of areas.

That's a shame. Just got this and 7 Days to Die from Gamefly yesterday. Hearing that 7 Days to Die is buggy as fuck too. At least they're just rentals.

Back