Genderless Extra-Terrestrial

Thai Domi

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
First it was the Real Life Barbie, then the Human Ken Doll; now a man from L.A. has spent 50k on over 100 procedures to become a genderless alien.

Vinny-Ohh-look-SF-18.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html

I want to be a sexless alien being, I want my outside to reflect how I feel on the inside. The overall image I want to do is an alien. I want to be a hybrid, not male or female.

Vinny-Ohh-look-SF-9.jpg

3DDDA68400000578-4274396-image-a-4_1488447869326.jpg

Discuss.

he still looks gay so i guess the joke is on him/her/it

Even full make-up Marilyn Manson wouldn't fuck that.

How does this thing's surgeon look in his $44,000 Waterford Solas Floor Mirror at night?

Have I been summoned?
tumblr_mpot46ydCm1qaa5c1o2_500.gif

Reads thread...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Genderless ET is fitting since that dude should be shot into space alone so he can never reproduce.

Mods...I've been outed!

I'm trying to figure out what famous wife who killed her husband and probably got off scot-free this ... alien looks like. Jodi Arias?

For me this is like unemployed people who flex a $5000 coke habit. Where does the money come from? Who is paying to fuck these people? And dammit, don't I look any better? I could use some cashmeoutsaahh.

Why did he keep the nipples btw?

Is Liara genderless? If so, I kind of have

tumblr_mvg3ostPIR1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Last edited:
This is the kind of post one can expect from a USA soldier. When it comes to love and war, all is fair game.

You can all blame the US Solders for the lady boy phenomenon.

#RememberVietnam

Ladyboy%2BFriendly%2BHotels%2BPhuket.jpg

WOW SO POWERFUL AND PROGRESSIVE

SO BRAVE

Back