Gender Wars MMA is TONIGHT

You shouldn't assume that everyone on sherdog is some untrained coach potato.
Maybe not a coach potato, but with the ridiculous comment you posted I guarantee you’ve never trained mma or stepped in a ring/cage. I know 16 year old girls that would most likely tap you within 30 secondes, because I see them doing it on a daily basis to trained blue belts weighing 50-70lbs more than them.

Taking long to win is still a lot better than losing, so it didnt suggest anything otherwise. Based on that video there is a lot less evidence that man could beat her in a real fight than vice versa. Deal with it.
Nope, that friendly little rolling around session had absolutely nothing in common with a fight.

Always the same comments when you have a trained woman v untrained man scrap, lot of guys just can't cope

Maybe not a coach potato, but with the ridiculous comment you posted I guarantee you’ve never trained mma or stepped in a ring/cage. I know 16 year old girls that would most likely tap you within 30 secondes, because I see them doing it on a daily basis to trained blue belts weighing 50-70lbs more than them.

You thought Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight so don't lecture me you clueless, obnoxious cretin.

I can't believe how anti-Rhonda you guys are. It's insane. I can see that large majority of you don't train martial arts, or simply train stand-up. Ronda is an Olympian bronze medalist in Judo. I don't care if Floyd is 1000000000000x the boxer she is and comparing striking would be ridiculous. Since Ronda was a little child, she trained to throw people on the ground, Since Floyd was a little child, he trained how to throw a proper punch. Statistically speaking, it's a fact that in fight you will eventually end up clinching, floyd won't be able to run away for 25 minutes, he won't. This no knowledge whatsoever in grappling, it would take about 5-10 seconds before floyd is thrown on his head. And once he is flat on the ground it would take 10-15 seconds before Rhonda sinks in an arm bar and threatens to break his arm.

Ronda is one heck of a strong woman, Ellenberger said they were sparring and she took him down. And you are talking about a trained NCAA wrestler and a purple belt in BJJ. I'm shocked you guys even think Floyd would beat her. He has a punchers chance that is it, if he times the perfect punch as Ronda is coming in, that's the only way Floyd can win.

Ronda beats floyd 8/10 times.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...yd-mayweather-in-an-mma-fight.2716649/page-16

{<jordan}

You're a fucking retard.

Back