Gender Wars MMA is TONIGHT

Except she is obviously just as more experienced in the stand up also and that guy would have gassed on the feet just as fast. That woman is just a better fighter than that man, period. Just accept it and move on in your life.
That only matters if they sparred. Sparring =/= fighting. There's nothing that proves she's a better fighter, indeed the fact it took her that long and she was in awful positions suggests otherwise.

That only matters if they sparred. Sparring =/= fighting. There's nothing that proves she's a better fighter, indeed the fact it took her that long and she was in awful positions suggests otherwise.

Taking long to win is still a lot better than losing, so it didnt suggest anything otherwise. Based on that video there is a lot less evidence that man could beat her in a real fight than vice versa. Deal with it.

That guy didn't do a whole lot to advance his argument in there.

I thought he was "in shape"? He gassed like 3x against out of shape retired 40 yr old Tara.

People need to realize that having a beard doesn't make you tough or strong.

Now everybody who claims they could take on MM or even the bantamweights, look at this video and think again.

This is so fucking dumb.

1. She isn't 99% of women
2. If "damaging" you openant was a priority he would have fucked her up. Anyone who watched the video would have seen how

Its a work, he would win even with zero training if it was a real fight.

That guy didn't do a whole lot to advance his argument in there.

I thought he was "in shape"? He gassed like 3x against out of shape retired 40 yr old Tara.
Even when you're in shape, when you grapple or even punch with no idea what you're doing, you gas very quickly. Like most guys will actually be out of breath wrestling for less than a minute if they're inexperienced.

Last edited:
If the contest includes the further objectification of women by having nude ring girls, I’d say that women lost the “gender war” before the contest even started.

Yeah, it's kind of hilarious when they're trying to be all PC, then use female sex appeal to sell the event.

PM WITH THE STREAM. I JUST WANNA SEE THE NUDE RING GIRLS.

Is it weird that out of man vs woman and nude ring girls, the thing that would make me watch it is Wes Sims?

I'd like to see TJ fight Gabi Garcia

LOL at Shannon Ritch's opponent:
"You don't need a training camp...training camp is these hands right here...I ain't got no training, no professional nothing."

They might as well ask Dan Quinn to fight.

That sounds like a Shit show.
Mostly cause Wes Sims is on a fight card.

Back